Jemfest 2001 FL - Thanks To All - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-14-2001, 01:01 AM Thread Starter

Jemfest 2001 FL - Thanks To All

Hi, I am just getting in from the airport.....

I wanted to first say thanks again for inviting me to be apart of this years event...

Keven, Gabe and everyone involved in putting this together i want you to know I had a wonderful time playing .... this is a real good thing you guys are doing. I had a chance to meet alot of great poeple and to hear very talented musicians. I can't wait till next year.......

Thank you all so much for the support .......

Rob Balducci
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-14-2001, 06:40 PM

Jemfest 2001 FL

The thanks come from this end too Rob. *I'm glad lots of new people got to hear what you are all about. *You proved to them just how good you and your band really are. *Every year you amaze me. *We welcome you to JF2002 as with all future JF's.

Gabe
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-14-2001, 07:11 PM

Jemfest 2001 FL

Rob, your performance was exceptional! *It was cool to finally get to meet you *I am enjoying your CD right now!
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-02-2001, 04:48 PM

Jemfest 2001 FL

I was searching for an appropriate spot to enter my thanks to everyone for organizing and performing at Jemfest 2001 and this one seems to fit the bill. *It was my first, but it certainly will not be my last! *We are all delighted to have been able to attend (and selfishly wouldn't mind seeing the location continue to be in Orlando, since we only live in Tampa...) and I have to thank every one of the performers for inspiring my little one even further musically - yes, I am the one who was there with the little boy who had the B I G toy - by showing him what can be done if you truly love music and put your heart into it. *To everyone who was unable to attend, my sympathies; you missed a wonderful, wonderful event. *All the organizers, performers and attendees were very down to earth and friendly. *There was very little evident in the way of ego and no one made you feel uncomfortable or out of place. Everyone was happy to swap stories and ideas about guitars specifically, and music in general. *It was really more like a large (happy) family gathering and we are very much looking forward to the next one, wherever it lands. *We picked up several CDs and I have taken them all to work and introduced people to the artists by way of playing the music all day. *Of course, I have to alternate the ones I take 'cause Will enjoys listening to them as well and since he works out of the house, we have to share! *Several of my co-workers are on hunts for those same CDs as we speak...

Again, the words "thank you" are so inadequate. *I hope each and every one of you understands how wonderful the entire experience was for me and my son. *Will, of course, has been to Jemfests in the past but had been unable to attend for some time. *Not only was he really in his element by being around so many special instruments and super-talented musicians, the highlight of the evening for him came when he got the opportunity to jam with the guys at the end of the night. *

Love the J3 pics! *I am actually lucky enough to have gotten some decent photos of my own to look upon fondly - now that the developing lab has finally located the rolls (needless to say I was NOT happy while they were missing :angryfire!!!!

We're watching for more music from everybody and more updates on Jemfest 2002!

Our collective best to you all.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-02-2001, 04:55 PM

Jemfest 2001 FL

Well, I was just informed that Will had NOT been to Jemfests before and he wanted that error corrected. *My mistake. *I had gotten the impression he attended the first a couple of years ago and didn't get to hit the second one. *Oh, well, is my face red! *Anyway, he's already making plans so we can be at #4.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-03-2001, 10:28 AM

Jemfest 2001 FL

Lady- Thanks for your post. *It always makes me feel good that someone else had as good a time as I did. :-)

I'd also like you to thank you and Will for your donation to Jemfest- the Peavey Vandenberg model guitar! *That's the first donation of an actual instrument we've ever gotten. *Rich Pike (Director of MANF) was amazed! *Some lucky kid will be getting a cool black guitar very soon.

We hope to see you next year! *Oh yeah, bring the little boy with the 'Spawn' toy. :-)
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-04-2001, 11:41 AM

Jemfest 2001 FL

You are more than welcome for the guitar. *Will is delighted to be able to pass along an instrument that was very good to him for a very long time. *In fact, that guitar was used to record some of his previous CDs (which, before anyone asks, he chose not to release as he was pursuing an art career and simply did for himself) and know that it will continue to provide joy to some special youngster. *Will only wishes he could have done more!

Now, though, he has decided to admit that what he really wants to do is music and is in the process of recording an album that he does plan to release.

We are definitely planning to see everybody at the next Jemfest. *Alan (the little one) is looking forward to it as well - and I guess we may just have to make Spawn our unofficial Jemfest mascot, at least!

Tags
peavey vandenberg , rob balducci

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode