JEMFEST-RADIO - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-18-2003, 02:16 PM Thread Starter

JEMFEST-RADIO

As you have seen from the other post we have a mp3 audio server running up for testing. We like it actually that much that we are planning to have maybe a monthly radio show... I actually just talked to Rob Balducci about doing an interview with him and I can also feature some highlights from Jemfest USA and play songs etc...

Expect the first JEMFEST RADIO show to come up this July after Jemfest USA!! with special guest Rob Balducci!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-11-2003, 05:44 AM Thread Starter

WOOO just got some technical issues solved and I am almost ready to go for the first show...

Can not wait!!

Mr. Gabe Nickelson... jemfest organizer extra ordinary will be my first guest on the show. I think I will pr-record the first in order to get some experiences with the whole concept. But soon I will do it live to have a chatroom goign as well with questions for the guests!! That should be cool!!
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-16-2003, 06:00 PM

Any Timmons interview is up now... right?
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-17-2003, 06:00 AM

jemfest radio rocks! I love it!

great interviews so far - looking forward to more! and boB's intros really make the whole thing.

brilliant work ricky, we really appreciate it!

--c.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-17-2003, 06:13 AM Thread Starter

Ah guys thanks a lot...

I can not tell you what an AWESOME AWESOME feeling and pleasure it is to talk to this incredible players like Rob and Andy so far!!!

More will come soon!! Rusty Cooley by the end of the month and Jon Finn. And Jemfest germany headliner Marcel Coenen will be with me next month. All my favorite players in such a short time is quite breath taking and overwhelming!!

My absolute BIG THANKS goes to Bob Oakman of course who helps us out with these incredible voice liners!!!! Bob you will be my guest soon as well... I know you dont like to but no place to hide man!!! We will get ya!! Andy Timmons is one of your fans!! :P

Stay tuned!!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-18-2003, 09:42 AM

So... What am I gonna' say? "Ricky, chatting live on Jemfest Radio with... me"?

that's weird.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-18-2003, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob oakman
So... What am I gonna' say? "Ricky, chatting live on Jemfest Radio with... me"?

no, man - get andy timmons to do the voiceovers for that episode!

--c.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-21-2003, 05:37 PM

can i make a suggestion ricky ? , I think jemfest would benefit from having a section on the website for the interviews!! , this would get jemfest alot more exposure , because the people listening to them would be random visitors , not just forum visitors , just a thought though..
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-21-2003, 05:44 PM Thread Starter

Anton: There is a link in the upper right corner on the website.. is that what you mean?
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-27-2003, 07:08 AM

oops! missed that , cool

Tags
andy timmons , bob oakman , marcel coenen , rob balducci , rusty cooley

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode