JEMFESTradio SHOW (JON FINN) submit questions! - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-12-2003, 09:40 AM Thread Starter

JEMFESTradio SHOW (JON FINN) submit questions!

Another incredible player, teacher and jemfest performer confirmed me to do a JEMFESTradio show with me soon!!

JON FINN!!!

Everybody who was at JEMFEST USA this year knows what I am talking about and I can say from my time at Berklee.. this guy is THE MAN!!!

We dont have a set date yet but it will be in the next weeks so feel free to submit any questions you want!!

I am close to freak out to be able to talk to so many awesome players in such a short time!!!!!! :P
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-14-2003, 07:52 AM

Ricky, I guess you thought of that already, but could you ask him about his plans regarding a new album, and the book he was working on ? ( I read the book the book was supposed to be released in March of 2003, but I donīt think it has been released yet )
Thanks and keep up the great work !
Eric
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-14-2003, 06:30 PM

Yeah, I second the question about a new album.

And tell him I said HI!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode