Meter changes and phrasing
just to note i'm only posting this in case you may use any of it. sorry if i misunderstood the post, but this chord progressions should be even really ... hurt me hahaha.
* gardner read's book on notation outlines
* all 'irregular' meters, etc. i believe fz actually
* recommended this to steve vai when he mentioned he
* wanted to be a composer. it's a beautiful book.
* +listen to frank zappa's 'shut up n play your guitar'
* * (check out the transcriptions if you can find them,
* * *i have been able to yet)
* +edgard varese
* +i read @ least 1 of fz's 'you can't do that on stage
* * anymore has very explicit multiple simultaneous
* * meter usage
* use sibelius (overture is unacceptable for 'irregular
* groupings') to map all meters, mix and match, *
* even sibelius is sub par because it doesn't Effectively
* /practically allow concurrent/unique time sigs, so
* use multitrack to experiment with xenocrony