Milton Keynes Jam and BBQ? - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 08:45 AM Thread Starter

Milton Keynes Jam and BBQ?

Just testing the waters on This, Be at my gaff, Bring beer, Guitars and Ampage (althou have access to a 2nd decent one) would anyone be willing? Interested? I know Gurj,Stu,Devo,Scott74 are all local and would prolly make it?

Would be a blast, of course any set-ups and pickups swaps, talk of modifications, Project ideas would be great fun to tackle as a group.

Rob

p.s. Post here, if enough people are interested i'll sort a date/time wehn it's most conviniant for all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 03:30 PM

Re: Milton Keynes Jam and BBQ?

Depending on when, I'd be keen. I live right at the end of the M1 so your place isn't a chore to get to.

Rob.
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 03:54 PM Thread Starter

As long as your not a gooner or blue or yiddo ... lol ... Wife reckons august is best for weather etc.

Rob

UP THE HAMMERS !!!
post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 04:06 PM

I may be interested too.
Admitedly I live in Essex, but hey, thats what cars are for. Its relatively simple for me too, just M25 then M1.
Sounds kool!
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 06:42 PM

That sounds cool bro. Hardly need an excuse for a few bevvies Count me in dude.

And congratulations to West Ham. It's good to see them back in the premiership and I've missed seeing Liverpool beat you and I know I'm gonna regret saying that! Dude, may be able to get you a ticket for the next time your lot come up to Anfield.
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 04:05 AM Thread Starter

Gary, be good to meet an age old friend Gurj, last time i was at anfield i got arrested, somehow i got mistaken for a Yob? may have been the swearing and the fact a huge lot of evertonians turned up, think you can guess what happened, red army with a smattering of claret and blue, not something you see very often lmao

Hope ya Bro will come too. he's funny, and that "stuff" smelt way strong lol

Rob
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 07:01 AM

Sounds interesting. Is there anywhere to park?

I'm not happy at all about the play-offs but still... congrats on the promotion.

post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 08:29 AM

I would love to come down if I could drive, but it's still a possibility if I can get a lift, and you're not too far away
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 09:32 AM Thread Starter

Probably a few coming past your way, may be able to hike a lift of a jemsiter would be good to meet all the people i've known for ages, and put names to faces i've not seen before

Room for 2 or 3 cars off road, and plenty of space on the pavement (amongst the others parking there) so no worries about that at all.

Rob
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 05:37 PM

my diary is getting pretty full for June July and August... but if theres even a hint of a space on the date that gets agreed Ill be there!

always up for a jam.... just one problem... how would I get to this milton keynes... from oxford .... wihtout a car....... any suggestions?

Steve
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jem7RB MK
Gary, be good to meet an age old friend Gurj, last time i was at anfield i got arrested, somehow i got mistaken for a Yob? may have been the swearing and the fact a huge lot of evertonians turned up, think you can guess what happened, red army with a smattering of claret and blue, not something you see very often lmao

Hope ya Bro will come too. he's funny, and that "stuff" smelt way strong lol

Rob
Yeh that stuff was a little on the strong side! I normally go up to Anfield with my brother, but I may be able to get an extra ticket dude. NO getting arrested though lol
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 05:52 PM

Guys, I can give a lift to anyone living near me (Nuneaton, nr Coventry). Just get in touch and I'm sure we can sort something out
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 03:48 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo
my diary is getting pretty full for June July and August... but if theres even a hint of a space on the date that gets agreed Ill be there!

always up for a jam.... just one problem... how would I get to this milton keynes... from oxford .... wihtout a car....... any suggestions?

Steve
Am sure we could pick you up from train station etc. or possibly one of the london lads on there way through?

Will get a date set asap so everyone can get diarys sorted

Rob
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 11:29 AM

Is that milton keynes central train station?
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 11:40 AM Thread Starter

Yeah dude Should be able to "borrow" my old ENGL and a Laney lc15r for those that won't be able to lug ampage around.

So it's set for august, Any idea of dates your all free? Obviously weekends are best !

Rob

Tags
guitar shop , ibanez trem

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode