Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Most Embarrasing, Stupid, Loser Song You've Ever Heard

9K views 80 replies 49 participants last post by  varador 
#1 ·
Everyone must have a song that you HATE because it's SO STUPID.
List your song that if it comes on the radio you ALWAYS turn it off.

This should be a good thread......

#15 ·
WOW! That is a surprise to me...8O

That entire album is on my top 10 greatest records of all time. :D

Any bad punk does it for me...Sex Pistols, Ramones, Patti Smith...

Death metal as well...Massacre, Cannibal Corpse...

But tied for #1 are

Smells Like Teen Spirit---Nirvarnish (really anything by them)

Hand In My Pocket---Alanis Whorisette (also anything by her)

#7 ·
Hi Ho Silver Lining has always p*ssed me off intensely :lol: And Wooly Bully. 2 songs i unfortunately had to play in a covers band :x

I still lose sleep about it many years later :cry:

Then theres EVERY pop song, (c)rap/hip hop, "soul" (the most soul-less music around), modern R'n'B...which isn't R'n'B at all!! :x

The list is EXTREMELY long :lol:

#11 ·
i find Whitney Houston's "i will always love you" most annoying.. to the point of wanting to kill the radio!! :lol:
That song's alright, but after hearing it a few times, I too find it getting annoying. The chorus pretty much consists out of one note, it seems. :x

on the the Shania comment.. she does it for me without even making a sound.. :)
+ 1 :)

Alwin

#16 ·
Having thought about it a bit more and noted the nickelback comment above, which is obviously spot on i've come to realise that almost more annoying than all of the terrible throwaway pop songs are the bands that pretend they are real guitar bands yet still peddle absolute filth.

Staind, Creed and above all Papa Roach come to mind.
Unfortunately never having left the radio on long enough to get to the end of one of their songs i have genuinely no idea what any of their songs are called and so couldn't nominate one!

#29 ·
Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes! Holly Hannah does that set me off! Anything by The White Stripes come to think of it. I'd rather listen to cats #$%@ing!
And Kanye West's voice. I like the music on his records, but his voice is quite irritating and he's quite tallentless.
Kampai!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.