Ibanez JEM Forum banner

My bands first album is out!

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  pera_a777 
#1 ·
Well..not yet, but we've signed a label a few days ago..and CD is in print..!
Anyway, we are finally allowed to put some songs on stream on our myspace page..
And since we have finished the album almost 6 months ago, i feel very relieved because of that fact!
Our music is very hard to explain..i preffer to call it "rock in its widest meaning"..
Each song speaks for itself, and, i guess, therefore, they are very different one to each other..
Although singing is in Serbian, i hope you will find it interesting to listen anyway..
Since i spend a lot of time on this forum when im am on the net, some impressions of you jemsite guys would be very interesting to me..
Thank you for your time..!
www.myspace.com/azil5

Petar

#4 ·
Your music is very good! I like it.

When the album is out, let me know or PM me. I would buy one.

I am from Austria so should be easy to send one, not that far away from you ;)

Would be cool though to have a translation of the texts, as the sound is really deep and inspiring I bet the texts are the same.

#5 ·
Dee: Thanks man! Check it out, and tell me what you think..BTW-congrats on your 7777 post!!!

Fretrunnr: I am aware that it is not everyones cup of tea..still,any thanks for your time, and rhytm section compliments!

Tank: Really flattering..! Thank you very much..! I will let you know..and, for sure, we will arrange something..Really nice description of our music..I was thinking about that lyric transcription already, and i think that i will work out something about that..! You will hear from me..!

Still, please, people, be free to comment..i am totally open for all of the impressions and critisism, positive or negative..
Thank you!

#7 ·
Solid rhythm section, very groovy music.
I really like that as 95% of posters here are either promoting some sort of guitar based instrumental "album" or some really noisy young metal thing.

Your music is very groovy, definitely worth a listen.
In fact I really like it, maybe you guys should organise English lyrics and mix your 2-3 most popular songs with English lyrics as well as I like the music enough to want to know what you're singing about.
Best of luck.

#11 ·
Ibateur, Dex, DannyMills,Megadeth..again, Tank!

Thank you all on very supportive comments..!
I guess it's not what you would tipicaly/logicaly expect to hear at Jemsite..
Cause, this is a 5 member band, not a "one-guy-with-its-supporting-band" stuff (although, i totally do NOT have problem with that kind of music, actually, i LOVE it! :) ) ..so, i guess, the result is, needlesly to say, very divergent..and different..
Which sometimes, might not be such a good thing, cause there is no genre/sub-culture where we strictly belong, which would guarantee us at least some kind of support at start..
But we find it the oposite, cause, this way, we are completely on our own, and that is, actually, a best thing that could happen!
We are fully tool-free of any genre-belonging boundaries..
And, therefore, we have total creative freedom..
Still, its not always so easy for people to accept it, exactly beacause of that particular reason..
That said, I am glad you guys do!:)
I am also really glad if you find recording quallity decent..cause, we've really gave our max at that moment, mentally/financially/sound wise/production wise, and in every possible way..
Also, we've learned a LOT through that, and whole recording process is such an invaluable experience..

#13 ·
At the bare end of the song which is listed first, entitled "Tranzicija", it is actually a keyboard..if thats the part you are asking me about? that crazy fluttery sound..? it sounds great..:)
Considering language, i guess its a shame that you guys cannot understand it..
At least, i can translate the names of that four songs that are currently on stream at myspace:

1. Tranzicija/ Transition (hm, suprise suprise! :) )
2. Sestra Strasti / Sister of Passion
3. Zima / Winter
4. Iskre / Sparkles

#17 ·
Tank, t(h)anks..
I cannot promise anything concerning texts..
In the other hand, this way, your interpretation is totally free..which can be ineresting on its own..
Though, it would be great if you could read the lyrics too..to round up the experience, and make it whole..
Sean..share your thoughts in here, please..!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.