My EP for charity - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-10-2012, 04:27 PM Thread Starter

My EP for charity

Hey all,
Just wanted to post about my recent endeavor to raise money for a great cause.

Last fall I was a semi-finalist in the guitar category of the Queen Extravaganza talent search. The feedback that I received about my playing really inspired me to get more involved in my community and use some of my music to help kids.

I decided to put together an EP and give ALL of the proceeds to Camp Star. Camp Star is a summer camp for kids who are born with limb loss or have become amputees early in their lives. Its terribly underfunded and each year struggles to stay afloat.

My EP is called "The Stoney Sessions" and features some polished demos from a recording session I did with my band. The EP is now available on Itunes, Amazon, Rhapsody, Emusic, Google Play, etc. You can listen to the entire EP by visiting my website media player at www.jasonnovakguitar.com. If you want to help you can hit the buy link and go directly to Itunes.

You can visit my FB artist page here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jason-...79031388894114

any interest would be awesome. thanks,
J
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-11-2012, 02:43 AM

Reviews: 4
Talking Re: My EP for charity

Sounds pretty good. I might just get me a copy!!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-11-2012, 08:22 PM Thread Starter

Re: My EP for charity

Thanks brother! The camp does amazing work for kids born with limb loss and kids who are amputees early in life. Its severely underfunded. I hope to raise whatever I can for them.

J
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-13-2012, 12:55 AM

Reviews: 4
Talking Re: My EP for charity

I did get a copy!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-13-2012, 12:30 PM Thread Starter

Re: My EP for charity

Thanks so much for helping. I appreciate it.

Ill be posting more vids soon me actually playing the songs live!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode