Organical LIVE in Oshawa, August 15, 2003 - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-13-2003, 01:59 AM Thread Starter

Organical LIVE in Oshawa, August 15, 2003

O r g a n i c a l
LIVE at The Dungeon: 44 Bond Street, Oshawa

With Tallman, Waterwork and No Assembly Required. ALL AGES. $5 cover.

Click for a PDF of the poster.

More info and future dates at http://organical.net
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-13-2003, 02:19 AM

I'm actually playing my last gig with my jazz/funk group on the 23rd or else I would've been able to go to the Circus Room and check you guys out! (I'm living in Guelph right now before I move back to Toronto, and I live about 20 minutes away from downtown Kitchener)

Are you guys going to be doing any Toronto shows come September? I missed the chance earlier this year to see your band, but I do like the mp3's I've heard.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-13-2003, 02:26 AM Thread Starter

We haven't got anything booked for Toronto yet... we've actually had to turn down quite a few offers over the last month or so because our bass player has been away. But she's back now and i have no doubt we will have more local shows coming up in September.
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-13-2003, 03:41 AM

Wicked!!! :-D

Are there any retailers in the city that sell your album?
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-13-2003, 10:43 AM Thread Starter

Actually, i've been meaning to get out and get it into Sam's, HMV etc. but haven't been around much this summer. That'll definitely be a project for when i'm back in Toronto regularly. You can order it on our Web site if you like, or you can always pick it up at shows.

Or if you want to meet me downtown somewhere when you're back in the city, i could probably deliver one to you personally.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-13-2003, 01:35 PM

Damn, I'll be in Oshawa on the weekend on 22nd...too bad...
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-13-2003, 10:36 PM

Actually, I know you can get pretty good distribution throughout the city through indie pool. I've had friends use the service and have had nothing but good things to say about it. But in the meantime, I'll probably pick a cd up at a show! http://www.indie-pool.com
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-18-2003, 10:15 PM Thread Starter

Well, The Dungeon arbitrarily cancelled the show the night we were scheduled to play, and failed to inform any of the bands. All three acts converged on the club (gear in tow) to find out we weren't playing.

That's twice they've done that to us.

So we're never playing there again.

We'll hopefully have some more Toronto-area gigs coming up in September.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode