Paul is Dead? - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-10-2016, 10:44 AM Thread Starter

Paul is Dead?

Primarily an instrumental, Paul is Dead? includes some lyrics (below). I added the vocal to address the obsession that's on many people's minds, about the real Paul McCartney having died in 1966 and William Campbell (Shears) taking his place in 1967. Paul is Dead is the top song listed on my page at:

https://www.reverbnation.com/GrandFusion

LYRICS:
Whatís the deal when you over stay in my life?
Are you dead, is the walrus no more?
Are you dead, has Paul walked out the door?

Is it clear that Billyís here? I donít know.
Tell the truth, your eyes and ears donít lie.
Tell the truth, is it hello or goodbye?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
paul is dead

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode