Photo Thread 2, Jems in action, post your favourite gig photos! - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-08-2008, 03:08 PM Thread Starter

Photo Thread 2, Jems in action, post your favourite gig photos!

The photo thread seems pretty popular and should remain for the photography enthusiasts. I thought though with the number of great players on this board, the majority of whom are in bands, it would be really cool if we had a thread set aside for people to post some photos of them playing live!

ideally to include either
1) really cool gigs --> something big, unusual or just cool
2) Jems in action!
3) Any other live photos you think are interesting, go on suprise us!

I know there are loads of similar threads like this. Just think it would be nice to get them all together, see who's been playing live and share a few cool photos/stories behind them!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-08-2008, 03:11 PM Thread Starter

Re: Photo Thread 2, Jems in action, post your favourite gig photos!

I'll get things moving....

Rocking in the free world...... Shinto style!!

few of you play in church bands i'm sure, any one else ever played a shrine before??

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode