Photos of Steve Vai with the 7RB Root Beer JEM? - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-13-2016, 11:16 PM Thread Starter

Photos of Steve Vai with the 7RB Root Beer JEM?

Does anyone out there have any photos of Steve Vai playing, holding or even in the same room with a 7RB Root Beer JEM guitar? I just got one and I was thinking that I'd never seen Steve play one before, Googled around and couldn't even find any pics of Steve with one.

If anyone has one, please let me know! Thanks!

P.S. Noob here but once I get over 10 posts I will put up some photos of my 7RB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-15-2016, 01:30 AM

Re: Photos of Steve Vai with the 7RB Root Beer JEM?

Grats with a nice guitar! The RB is one of the coolest JEMs, I think. Mine is no longer original, but I do like the original look as well. Never seen Steve Vai play the RB, and I do not know why not.

I much prefer the bigger handle, and wood + pink. Well, you can't say no to that.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-15-2016, 10:10 PM Thread Starter

Re: Photos of Steve Vai with the 7RB Root Beer JEM?

Thanks man!!

I really love it so far. I'd never actually seen a 7RB in person until this one got delivered. It looks really awesome. The pickups on this one didn't fade really so it has that cool brown vs. hot pink thing going on. This one seems to be a little weird too, it has massive fret dots and the high frets are not scalloped. It also has an Ibanez neck plate and not a JEM one. There's actually the chance that it is a pre-production JEM and was owned by some cool people too but I want to get that sorted before I look like an idiot here lol.

Tags
7rb , photo , root beer , steve vai

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode