Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Pick Your Jaws Up Boys, More girls and Paganini

4K views 36 replies 24 participants last post by  Lefty Robb 
#1 ·
Not the same girl either this is even more impressive then the first one..

WOW

#28 ·
Devo said:
you have an uncanny memory! Im very impressed... I studied for many years and have a performance diploma in classical guitar... however I was never as technically sound as her even when I was playing 5-6 hours a day.

Sadly I havent played in about three years now ... mainly because my Christopher Dean is back home in Ireland and I dont get enough time these days to practice... :(
Cool dude :).

Regards

André

#33 ·
pawel said:
I'd rather be able to play like this ;)

Steve - sad to hear you don't have time for any classical guitar practice, hope you get back to it soon.
Cheers for the link Pawel,

Joe is not of this earth... (Im not sure whether that is pun)

Yeah once I start writing up my PhD thing Ill grow the nails again and get my guitar back... until then Ill have to make do with my little Ibanez collection.

#35 ·
fettouhi said:
Segovia is pretty much unbeatable. He's the father of the modern classical guitar plus John Williams was one of his students :).

Regards

André
Not so sure about that. I study classical guitar and Segovia is one of the guitarist I like the less. To much emotion and lacking quite a bit on the technical side. I know there are many others who feel this way.

I personally feel Williams is simply unbeatable.

;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.