Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Road Stories

2K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  wallie! 
#1 ·
I'd like a thread where mebers post their amusing stories from being out on the road. It'll be an interesting read and I thought it might be fun to share all those things that can happen to a gigging guitarist. It might turn out to be a "heads up" for members who are thinking of starting bands and going out to play live.
I've got a couple I can get the ball rolling with....

I played a gig at Trillians in Newcastle one Saturday night back in about 96. The owner told us the support band had to pull out and we'd be supported by a comedian instead. "Fair enough" we said. The venue was packed so we sat down and had a couple of beers while the comedian did his act.
This guy was so racist and offensive that he completely cleared the venue and we ended up playing to only the bar staff.

Another occasion our manager went on holiday to the US for three weeks. He had bookings for the first two weeks for us but not for the third. The band was set to have the 3rd week off when our lead singer told us he'd got us a Thursday night spot at a place called The Con Club way out in Ulverston. Our singer had gotten himself and gave us the impression that it was some kind of Rock club with a prison/ex convicts type theme (some of you guys can see what's coming eh? ;) ).
It turned out to be The Conservative Club which is basicly a club for old people with the same political views (or at least it was in this case). Picture the scene, a long haired rock band turn up with mountains of gear and set up on a stage in a club decorated like your Grans front room. At seven o'clock the punters arrive and the average age of the crowd is around 65....DOH!
We had to end our gig early because there was complaints that we were too loud and before that we had to pause so some guy could read out the prize draw numbers.

It's not all rock and roll as we know it out on the road.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
I was in Anaheim CA early 1991 Feb/Mar we had just gotten dropped/released from our label and were determined to get back on a label. We toured all over. After the gig the bass player and I went out to score some rock (never a good thing to do)
We told the cab driver to take us to the Spanish section and we got out, left our jackets, and told the driver to wait. The first group of young entrepreneurs we met we solicited for our fix. They said sure and left to get the stuff. My bass player remembered he left $2600. in his jacket pocket, and ran back to get the money. There I was with a $100. in my hand alone. We had had quite a bit to drink back at the gig, so I was fairly whacked out.
They return, and I taste it to make sure it's somewhat real and not drywall or something. I pull the money out, next thing I know someone grabs me from behind I shake them off and stumble. I'm tackled to the ground face first in the dirt. Boots and shoes are kicking the sh#t out of me, every time I push myself up I get a boot on my back forcing me down. I'm bleeding out of every hole in my face and my ribs are on fire. I can feel my face swelling up.
That's when I felt a gun to my head. All I'm thinking is how pissed everyone is going to be at my being shot in CA. I throw the money away, they grab it offer me a few more kicks, and take off. I slowly push myself up and take off after them screaming obscenities and swearing to kill them. My bass player comes running up hearing me yell, calms me down as we walk back to the cab empty handed.
We get in the cab and he asks me, do you want to go try to score again. I look at him in disbelief and I say..."yup". Which we did went back to the hotel which was like right across from Disney land. Got high, pissed our manager off completely, played the next gig, and left town.
The best part of the story is his money was in his sock the whole time, dumb ass. :D

When I was 18 (1987) we were playing a bar that in the front was a biker bar, and in the back was a black dance club. So right away you know this'll be good...
We were a glam band and were playing 4 hours of mostly originals. Went over pretty good.
There was a chick who was watching us through the first 2 sets, so I went over and asked her how we sounded (was it loud enough, could you hear the vocals, the guitar,etc) After the last set she offered me a ride home, I told the guys to take my equipment back with them and took off to my house.
She was around 25 or so and I still lived with my parents. Even though I was an adult and my parents were pretty cool about such things, we had to be relatively quiet. We're kissing and God she smelled good, her breasts were magnificent. I went in for the kill put my hand up her skirt and grabbed a hold of a tree trunk!!!!!
I screamed "WHAT THE F*CK!!!" Woke my parents up...
It said that was her "p*ssy on a stick" 8O
I threw her off my bed, ran to the bathroom, vomited that nights illegal alcohol in the sink, and washed the holy hell out of my hand. It sauntered into the bathroom and asked me if I still wanted to play. I threw it out, and drank my old mans whiskey till I passed out...:D

I've got a million of them...:roll:
Be careful of the road young ones she is full of fun, but also danger.
Don't do drugs or trannies...

#3 ·
That 2nd story I told had me screwed up for a while, but I'm over it now...
Here's some more that I thought of while my kids are still sleeping...

We were booked, in 1991/1992 to open for Alice Cooper starting in Baltimore, MD. I guess he canceled or our manager flubbed it, and instead got to start opening for BB King. We were stoked how cool would that be. The mostly black blues loving crowd was there, and we hit the stage. I had a white jacket with fringe, bass player had a red tiger striped jacket with fringe, 2nd guitarist wore a pink leopard jacket, also with fringe. We got through 2 1/2 songs until BB flipped out and shut us down. "That's not the kind of sh*t people want to see when they pay for BB!!"
We still got paid, got fired, still got drunk and I've hated BB ever since...:x

Opened for Jake E. Lees' Wicked Sensation (with Mandy Lion) for a while around 1995/96. No more glam at this point just jeans and leather. We kept doing all of the bands Coke, drinking all Jakes water, and making fun of Mandy, and eventually got kicked off. Hated myself for that one, 'cause I love Jake...he is awesome...:(

#4 · (Edited)
1998, Max Weinberg passed along our cd, helping us procure an anticipated deal with Atlantic. :D

At the time I had wanted to try wearing masks (similar to what slipknot would do but a little more commercially acceptable). We had a band meeting and basically I told them I was going to do it seeing as no one else was interested. They all agreed as long as it was going to be just me.

We showed up at our scheduled photo shoot for Atlantic. Nobody was happy that the photos were taken with my stupid mask on.

I told them it was my way or no way. I was the singer, I was the guitar player (although we did have 2 others, I played a third of the solos), I was the songwriter...I might as well be a solo artist...
And anytime anyone wanted to pony up and do some real work other than being a sideman on my show please do.

We were set to go into NY for a meeting on a Wednesday. Tuesday night I got a call from the drummer. First words out of his mouth were, "we had a band meeting last night" I blew up...
"Kiss the deal goodbye, you #$@**, ^&#@!!**,@#^&%*, etc!!!!!" :x

That was about the last real shot I had.

Not really a road story per se...

Moral of the story...
This is a business, it should be treated as such and not let your petty BS get in the way of making a career out of it. Because a crappy music career is still a music career...:roll:

#5 ·
New Holland area, PA 1989 we shacked up with an Amish family that my then girlfriends family had known. She was traveling with us, as a makeup lady. We were out of money, and just about out of gas, and they were gracious enough to let 4 spandex freakies stay that Saturday night. No television, or electricity...what a long night. Sunday morning and there's nothing open on the Holy Day. I felt like it was the 50's again. No way to weasel any money from odd jobs. :(
We wound up shoveling out the horse stalls for dinner that night. Stayed another 2 nights, and played a few sh*tkicker bars for some gas and food money. All the while helping out these hairy legged women carry buckets of water and milk from the cows. Loading hay off wagons. Those Amish were some strong hard workers. I swear our clothes smelled like horse manure for a month...;)

We got a last minute call to support Winger for like 5 gigs. First gig was in Irvington, NJ. There are 2 exits off the NJ parkway that take you to town. 1st one goes right to the club, 2nd one (the wrong one) takes you into town. We took the 2nd one of course. We're driving, looking for the club and we see some of the biggest, meanest, toughest, blackest bikers on the planet. Which was strange because at the time I thought only white dudes rode Harleys. 8O
We were in a Fiero, fairly high, wearing spandex and leather with make up kits and hairspray. Like if you weren't in a band you were a couple of peter puffers. We hit every light possible and the bikers started multiplying, and getting uglier and meaner. We were crapping bricks. Finally a white dude pulls up to the light on a rice rocket, he tells us he doesn't know where the club is but don't ask a black biker looking like this unless we want to die. Then he got the hell out of there... We eventually got to the gig. Phew! 8)

#7 ·
This is like therapy for me. Some of these stories I had kind of forgotten about. I'm like the Spinal Tap minor leagues.

1991-Had a string of dates with Uncle Floyd (local east coast television/comedy personality), and Vinny Mazzeo (Howard Stern flunkie/comedian who set his package on fire and fried eggs over it). Right away you knew the gigs would get out of hand. We were in Seaside, NJ at a tiny bar filming an Uncle Floyd show. In the middle of our 1st set, a large chested inebriated female started flashing everyone. Yeah Rock And Roll!!! :D
Well the bar manager shouted "wet tee shirt contest".
The bartender says what about the band, the manager spits back "F*ck the band!" :evil:
The bartender then proceeds to spray all the drunk participants with seltzer. As they jump up on the tiny riser where the band is, the seltzer gets squirted all over and into our amplifiers. Digitech rack gear starts to smoke, and we immediately cut all power. We start to break down in the middle of the show and Uncle Floyds' people are freaking out. :roll:
We're drenched, girls are drenched and/or topless. gear and stage are drenched. Waaaaay drunk ******** are asking if they can sit in with the band. Meanwhile my mother who had been there decides to get up on the house mic and chastise the establishment for ruining her 22 year old sons' set. :oops:
Vinny pulls us aside, and after some illegal substances to bolster our courage (or numb it) we all decide to wait for the manager and beat his ass down. Everyone leaves except the manager.
We waited 2 hours outside the bar for this dude, who kept looking out the window watching us urinate and defecate all over his car. He eventually called the police and we high tailed it out of there. Left Vinny high and hiding under the boardwalk. Never heard anything about it again :mrgreen:

#10 ·
A bigger local band when we were starting out was Frostbite, we got a lot of juicy gigs opening up for these w^nkers who treated us (the new young guys) like dirt. Jack Frost was the official leader, he's like a semi famous nobody. As opposed to me a wasn't has been. :D
Couple of years went by and we had gotten a little attention and landed a showcase for some execs opening for Frostbite.
So we go on and play, had a pretty good set but honestly weren't ready yet. We were in the process of breaking down when the headlining bassist says "you guys got 15 minutes to get the hell out of here.
Now I can break my rig down in like 7 minutes and be in the van.
So it wasn't really a threat, even though it was meant to be. The other guitarist thought differently and dragged this ragged piece of cow flop outside and rammed his face into the brick wall repeatedly until security pulled him off.8O
He had to go on all bloody and bruised. The execs weren't pleased with any of us. Took us quite some time to live that down with club owners and promoters.

There was a club in Asbury Park, NJ (The Rock Horse) that we played like 5 times a month. It was connected to a strip club. So we used to get the dancers to come over and perform with us on stage. Nothing draws a crowd better than boobies and a band. :)
They just loved to perform and thought they were all big time dancing for a band. We of course got to look awesome. Then out in the crowd we'd have placed 10-12 girls (girlfriends and their friends) to rush the stage, and get the crowd involved. ;)
Then there was always the 4 people we planted to vigorously seek our autographs which got others to hit us up. We'd always have plants in the audience doing some crazy stuff, making us look bigger and cooler than we were. Lot of hard work, in between the harder drugs. : l
You had to look the part, had to live the part, have people believe you were the part. Pretty soon we believed it too, by then we were doing an 8 ball a day just to cope. We'd go by local radio stations with girlfriends and dealer friends who would be very nice to the dee jays, and station managers, in order for us to get air play. Dealers, as a rule, don't make good friends. I think about how much more drugs and bad things I would have gotten into if I had the internet to further along my non-career. Would've saved so much more time for extra curricular activities.

#11 ·
Late 1988, my bass player and I were on our way to a gig in NJ way up north. Instead of going west to the Turnpike we screwed up and went east to the shore. We were panicking because we were going to be late and started to get ready in the truck. I'm putting my makeup on and teasing my hair out, putting my earrings in. We pulled across the median to go west. Well of course there was a trooper there, and he pulled us over. He was freaked 'cause he thought he had pulled over a couple of cross dressing killers. Made us empty out the back of the truck. 4 cop cars, 5 state troopers, a dope sniffing dog, half a PA, bass rig, half a guitar rig, 4 instruments, 2 ****** out musicians. Thank God there was nothing in the truck... :roll:

Dayton, OH 1996, we were headlining a gig and the opener stayed to hang with us. We went back with them to their place. We were cooking our sh*t and getting high as hell. I mean higher than I had ever been before or after.
I started talking to the bass player and we sort of gelled. I was telling him some half baked idea I had about a band of dudes pretending to be girls just to get signed and not letting anyone know why we were that good.
He tells me to hold on a minute and comes out in a red satin bath robe. I'm too high to notice at first or really care. He says he's ready to do the band thing with me. I had already forgotten I said anything. He whips open the robe and he's got panties on, and fishnet stockings. He starts telling me about his wife and his boyfriend how they have this understanding that he bangs his boyfriend on the weekends and his wife sleeps on the couch then they shower Sunday morning together. 8O
I calmly explain to him that I am straight but that doesn't mean we can't continue to get higher together.
He tells me he would never make a move on me...
In my altered state I felt disrespected. I start screaming at him "why wouldn't he want to f*ck me?"
"What's wrong with me?"
I got offended because he didn't want to do me...:razz:
He's all scared and freaking 'cause he's so high, I'm pissed and freaking 'cause I'm so high. My band is pissed "cause I'm an ass, the other band is pissed 'cause I'm an ass. They had to drag me out of there.
That is just some funny stupid stuff looking back on it. :mrgreen:
This one is better in person...

#15 ·
DT666, yours stories read just shy of the Nikki Sixx Heroin Diaries!
Yeesh.
Good stuff, though.

My stores are somewhat more tame, but no less graphic :)

We'd done a series of shows with Dangerous Toys back in like 92-ish?
Last one was at the Thirsty Whale in Chicago. The whale was essentially a pay to play gig. We'd been given 100 tickets to sell and we figured since we'd already done 4 other shows with DT, we didn't have to sell any ****ing tickets for the venue. **** them! No other venues worked that way.

Anyway, we go in, set up, and club management asks for the money from the tickets. I look at the guy, and say "What money!?"
An argument ensues about us not being able to open, to which we replied we didn't care, we'd take the headliner with us. It was a Lie, we honestly only spoke to the band once during the 5 shows and didn't have any pull, but we figured it sounded good as far as leverage was concerned. Next thing we know we're in the office with Toys' manager, our 'manager' and the club owners. A shouting match ensued and we just kinda sat back and let it unfold, not saying anything after a point. It worked out that we got to play, but didn't get paid that night. The tickets were for us to get our money, essentially. Oooops...

So after the show, we had about 30 seconds to tear down and make room for 'Toys'. No one was happy despite the good response from the crowd. Everyone got drunk that night...except me... Our other guitar player ended up driving home ****-faced that night and getting a DUI. He was doing 45 MPH on the tollway... His wife put him on a short leash and he ended up quitting the band as he was on a restricted license. To and from work only.

Anyway, the rest of us went back to the Drummer's house where our Drummer began to attempt waking up his GF while the rest of us unloaded the gear... She more or less declined his drunken attempts at romance, but not before she yelled out "I'm on my ****ing period!" He walked out of the room looking half stupid at his hand and we, at that moment, gave him the name "Captain Bloodhook"

We did play the Thirsty Whale once more before it was torn down, opening for Shotgun Messiah. The Whale was a good place to see shows, it was a dump, but made for interesting nights. Hot groupies and always something happening.

He showed up with the truck looking a bit distressed.

He initially claimed he'd run off the road when he hit a patch of ice and spun out. He later tried to revise the story and said he'd seen an apparition of a deer run across the road and he swerved to avoid it. (He was prone to hyperbole) It boiled down to him being drunk and driving into a ditch...like an A-hole...

My rack system was trashed, I needed to completely rebuild my MP1 and Microtube 200... Yeah, I was stylin... ;)

The drummer's stuff, all the hardware was bent in one fashion or another and the Bass player's cab developed a bit of an askew look to it as the corners were no longer at right angles. Tim Burton would've loved it.

Another after show heading back to our rehearsal spot, which was the "Manager's" 'house', which was an old renovated bar/ whorehouse, I and one of the other guys managed to pick up a couple local girls. Sean, who was renting the house gave me his room and our singer another room.
We were occupied once settled in to our situation, I was interrupted when the girl starts yelling, "HEY, HEY ! ! !"

The rest of the band was video-taping us from above through the drop-ceiling tile they'd removed.

Jack-asses...

Coulda' been worse I guess...

#16 ·
2001-North New Jersey I was in a 3 piece band...The drummer was a deadbeat pothead (good look-great drummer), and the bassist was an issue laden, quick tempered hot head (great look-good bassist). Before the gig we order some sushi from the bar. The drummer has never had sushi before, and the bassist tells him it's great, but in order for it to taste good you have to load it up with a lot of the green stuff (wasabi). He loads up a Philly roll for him, and he inserts the whole thing and swallows it. Right away he starts snorting, choking and croaking out of his throat and nose and spews all over the table. It's coming out of his nose and mouth. His eyes are bloodshot and runny...The bassist is on the floor laughing his nuts off. It was fairly funny. :D

Later on, the bass players' girlfriend shows up and 10 minutes before we go on they are screaming at each other like a scene from a psycho movie. So we go on and he's arguing from the stage with her, she's giving him the finger, and making wishes for him to die from cancer. He's calling her a whore, and spitting at her which she kindly reciprocates. I'm losing my place in the songs screwing up left and right. I'm not used to being the only guitarist during bedlam of this nature. I'm playing sh*t in the wrong keys, forgetting arrangements, singing the wrong words at the wrong time, by far the worst playing ever. She finally lets up and moves away from the stage and goes to the bar. I start settling in and finding my groove again. When all of a sudden he jumps off the stage with his bass, his bass head flops over and and the cable rips out. He grabs this guy talking to his whore, and starts beating his ass down. She tries pulling him off and he shoves her away, continuing his assault. All the while he's screaming things like "would you drive my car away if it was just sitting there!!" His bass is banging against the side of the bar, getting dinged up. The drummer and I are still playing, but the tempo slows down as we are watching the unfolding madness. The bouncers pull them off and unbelievably eject the guy from the establishment. He gets back up, tunes up, grabs a new cable and we continue the night. They eventually make up around set 3, and are in love again...:rolleyes:

The bassist and I on our way back, we go through a toll booth on the parkway. As we pass through, the car in front of us slows down, so he tries to get left, but the lady in the left lane coming out of her toll booth speeds up just enough to keep him locked in his spot. At this point he starts cursing and feigning left, and honking the horn. I'm telling him to calm down, who cares about this sh*t, just to get me home to my wife and kids in one piece. Now he's going berserk, flipping out because we can't get over...He finally gets an opening that is only a bout 1/4 the size of his truck, and guns it. The lady behind us slams on the brakes, and gets rammed from behind sending her spinning into the divider with an exploding like sound. The guy who hit her gets hit, and we hear like 5 more crashes. He floors it and we speed away. The soundtrack for this whole thing was his cackling laugh. :evil:
The next day I'm nervously checking the paper to see if he killed anyone...He didn't!

Last gig I played with them!!

#17 ·
Bamm-good stories man... Thanks for contributing, at least I'm not alone. :roll:

As for me...I always had a job always paid the bills, but my wife was ready to leave me more than a few times. Dirtbags like me always get the good ones or is it the stupid ones? :D Just kidding I love my wife, we've been together since 96

I swear I have f*cked up more opportunities by being a selfish ass though...

#18 ·
Our bass player back then was the exact opposite of you, seldom had a job, couldn't keep the few he got, lived out of his van when he wasn't sponging off some poor girl he'd weaseled his way into her home. At one point, this was just before I'd joined, the drumer told me that he went to get "Jay", the bass player, and it turned out he was staying near his half retarded GF's apt, no joking. The catch was, she wasn't allowed male visitors, so he was sleeping in his van in her parking lot. Mark went over to get him, when he saw Jay climb out of the van with the GF. He pulled up, and he'd said the stench was appalling. He told him to go shower and get over to practice before he ran back to his car for cover from the smell. (You decide what the smell was, I won't elucidate here)

More Jay stories:
After one show, we'd crashed at the drummer's apt. and woken up the next mid morning, closer to noon-ish. Jay was complaining he had to go home and get something to eat (his parents' home) Mark, the Drummer, offered him a sandwich or whatever he had in the fridge. For Mark to have anything more than beer in the fridge was a rarity. Jay tersely replied, "No, I need 2 sandwiches, an apple, and a banana!" We all looked at this somewhat surprised at the gall, knowing Mark was typically near broke, and rarely had food in the fridge, he lived on Jack Daniels and Taco Hell, exclusively. He was a performer, after all.

It was more the audacity of Jay demanding food that really made us ponder his social worth.

For a show at a small club outside of town, he decided his binge was more important. He left us high and dry that night, no bass no extra help on the vocals. We did the show, but it was not the same, people noticed, people talked about it. We called everywhere we could think of to reach him.

He showed up in a haggard state 3 days later weaving a tale of a hitch hiker in distress who'd hijacked him and stolen all his tools and his amp after she'd drugged & raped him...

Yeah...

Right...

What REALLY happened?

We found out from Sean, the "manager" and Jay's best friend, for some odd reason, that jay had pawned a bunch of stuff, including his gear for a 3-day crack bender. We didn't' last much past that debacle, our singer was losing interest in the drama and so was I.
It's funny how, in the name of music, you get together with some of the most unsavory people....

Later on, another band another lifetime, it seems...

We had an amazing female singer, great pipes, but quirky.
This is where the Bammbamm moniker was incepted.

We had a show to do on a Friday night. As I was driving to the Bass player's house (who had a job, a house and a stable life) the brakes on my P.O.S. truck went out. Mind you, I'm driving on the tollway doing 80 when I discover this, approaching a toll booth, no less.
I downshift and make the toll both without killing anyone, and brilliantly decide to continue on to his house. I made it, but had to plan my escape route much further in advance since I effectively had no brakes.
I made it, it turned out the master cylinder had blown out a seal.
I think i drove it home and had it fixed locally, again, wondering now, how the hell I'd done that after a long night of playing out and probably drinking a bit...

One thing I would like to point out is the possessive nature of women.
Anyone notice before a show how your GF, BF, whatever has to essentially mark their territory while you're setting up? This is done mainly as a warning to other 'hoes' that this is her man and you are not to approach, speak to, or look at in an inappropriate way.
This used in conjunction with shouts of "Get away from my man, you skank!" toward any female who dances too closely to the BF's side of the stage, is an effective means of warding off unwanted groupies... or wanted groupies, for that matter... :(

#19 ·
One thing I would like to point out is the possessive nature of women.
Anyone notice before a show how your GF, BF, whatever has to essentially mark their territory while you're setting up? This is done mainly as a warning to other 'hoes' that this is her man and you are not to approach, speak to, or look at in an inappropriate way.
This used in conjunction with shouts of "Get away from my man, you skank!" toward any female who dances too closely to the BF's side of the stage, is an effective means of warding off unwanted groupies... or wanted groupies, for that matter...
I know exactly what you mean :lol:

Played a gig in a quiet-ish pub one night but there was a couple of hot rock chicks in the bar :D Anyway, after getting home the wife was in a foul mood. I asked what's up? She had the hump because she walked in the toilet at one point and the two girls were in there discussing the band, and one was saying she liked the guitarist that had a headband on......which was me to keep my hair out my eyes :D She apparently told them "I was HERS and they could f*ck off"!!! :lol:

Spoilsport bitch!!! :x

She had the hump with me though like it was my fault :roll: F*cking sure wish two things.......1) i'd gone without her and 2) i'd known at the gig :razz:

#20 ·
:lol: Gee I've been lucky by the sounds of it.

When I was gigging as a teenager I was going out with this great girl who used to come up to me after we played our sets and laugh about all the girls who were commenting on "how hot the singer was" (me). There was a whole group of girls apparently that turned up to all our gigs.

Didn't bother her in the slightest. She knew I wouldn't do anything, and trusted me so it was never a problem. My wife is the same too, although I've only ever played a few gigs since I have been with her. Very lucky, I guess I must come across as very faithful and trustworthy or something. I guess nothing is wrong with that! :lol:

#22 ·
ahhhh boy im in tears...some of those stories are absolute gold!

The closest we came to near disaster was last year at a band comp in a dodgy area of town. It happened to be that every single band in the comp was the hardcore/screamo type (except for us). We were doing an acoustic rock set. Unfortunately our drummer got stuck in traffic, so we went at it regardless.
Anyways about halfway through the set, all the hardcore kids get up and start 'dancing' to our music, which was actually very amusing. But our singer got the ****s with them when one started using him as a pole to dance on. So our singer starts laying into this kid halfway through the set, meanwhile myself and the bass player are getting ready to grab our gear and flee the building, in fear of an all out brawl. We quickly pulled our singer back who regathered himself and we finished the set without any more problems from the hardcore kids. I guess they were all too drunk to band together and beat us up lol.

I guess ive been lucky...haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.