Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Satch's 2008 tour with Paul Gilbert

11K views 85 replies 17 participants last post by  richard1973 
#1 ·
Who's going to what gig?

Im going to be at the one in Glasgow on the 19th of May...

Now, I've never been to a satch or a paul gilbert gig before so this will be immense. However, do any of them willingly give out autographs? like hang around before/after the gig?

I would love to meet one of those guys.

#46 ·
I know you are there as i type this....but have a great night Gurj :D
Cheers mate. Just got back :) I'm not sure what others thought, but both my brother and I really enjoyed the gig. Possibly one of my favourite Satch gigs. PG was excellent, but the crowd was a little quiet. Suppose most didn't know most of the stuff he was playing. Took a while for the crowd to liven up a bit even when Satch came on! But by the end, the place was rocking. Stu was awesome on the bass, loved the Zep track he did in his solo routine :)

He played the classics, Always, Surfing, Satch Boogie, FIABD. What else? damn I'm getting old...erm...oh yeh, Ice 9, Crying, Summer Song, a lot of the latest album. Opened with I Just Wanna ****, also played Musterion, Asik Veysel, Diddle-Y-A-Doo-Dat, Overdriver, Ghosts and Andalusia. I'm sure there was more, but I can't remember at the moment! :)
I was really hoping to see him play Searching, but it didn't happen :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.