Ibanez JEM Forum banner
21K views 179 replies 51 participants last post by  Tank 
#1 ·
hi all i figured id post this as i read it on a normally reliable site apparently satchs new cd will be out on 1st of april? (april fools day?) and its called wait for it

Professor Satchafunkilus and the Musterion of Rock?

does this sound like BS to anyone else? 1st of april?
anyway heres the track listing.

1. Musterion,
2. Overdriver,
3. I Just Wanna Rock,
4. Professor Satchafunkilus,
5. Revelation,
6. Come On Baby,
7. Out of the Sunrise,
8. Diddle-y-a-doo-dat,
9. Asik Vaysel,
10. Andalusia.

there were no sample mp3s or any other things and i couldn't find anything in the search on here for the title so either, they made me look stupid (not hard) or its real, either way i'm not bothered, just figured id post it, most of you guys may already know this stuff.

See less See more
#22 ·
Well.....

Engines is one of those albums, isn't it? I hated it to begin with, but the more I listen to it the more I like it. I always gave Satch top marks for trying something different there, ditto with Super Collossal. I'd like to see the new one changing tangent again.

Looking forward to the new album, whether this is a working title or not. Does anyone else think one (in particular) of those track names could have been lifted straight off a Steve Vai album? Talking Satch guitar, here we come.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.