Satriani Clinic in Moscow - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 10:03 PM Thread Starter

Satriani Clinic in Moscow

Anyone seen the video for Satriani's guitar clinic in Moscow? There's some clips of it on the foreverjoe website and found it interesting that there's finally a video for one of Joe's guitar clinics (seeing that he doesn't do that many of them to begin with).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 10:13 PM

Re: Satriani Clinic in Moscow

I saw this one and I have it somewhere .... But it was interesting to see .... And there is two different versions of the same night ... one filmed from the stage and the other from the audiance ....

Ced
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 10:20 PM Thread Starter

Aparently there's a Steve Vai Clinic out there that he did in Spain(not the GIT clinic he did back in '85). Would you happen to have that as well??
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 10:30 PM

Not but i saw it on evilbay for a low price...
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-26-2005, 09:24 AM

I've got the Satch Moscow Clinic on DVD. The version shot from the audience. Its filmed on a tripod by the venue. Awesome DVD.

There are 2 Vai clinics out there. One's from Detroit 1999 and the other's from Italy 2000. Both are pretty cool. He basically plays to backing tracks, but he also jams with some of the locals, which is cool, and of course there is plenty of Q&A's.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-26-2005, 01:18 PM

Didn't Steve do a GIT clinic last year or was it this year?

Regards

André

Tags
backing track , steve vai

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode