Song for Guitarjammers December 2009 compo - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 10:58 AM Thread Starter

Song for Guitarjammers December 2009 compo

Here's a song I did for the December 2009 compo over at another forum (Guitarjammers.com).
A basic backing track was provided by one of the members, Benwave.
I have added some synthesizer pads to flesh out the arrangement a bit more, some piano fills here and there. I also added some palmmuted rhythm guitar in the second part.
And obviously I've played the lead guitar melody (the main goal of the competition).

I'd like to know what you guys think.
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8549483

Here is the original backing, if you'd like to compare it (or jam on it yourself):
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8227322
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 11:36 AM

Help: windows 7 activation product...

HI, there:
I bought a Dell Laptop with windows 7 home premium a month ago and I reinstalled the system with the windows 7 DVD came with the Laptop. However I don't know I need to activate the windows 7 at that time.
Now after 30 days, I have a problem that, the windows message says that, my activation period has been expired. Even when I tried to input the product key on the Dell laptop, it is said that the product key is invalid.
Would you please tell me what to do except reinstalling the windows 7 if reinstallation can solve this problem.
Thank you.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 01:11 PM

Re: Help: windows 7 activation product...

Um.. contact Dell, Microsoft, Google, Ask, pretty much anyplace before a guitar forum.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 12:36 PM Thread Starter

Re: Song for Guitarjammers December 2009 compo

I know I said "I'd like to know what you guys think", but I didn't expect anyone to take it THAT literally
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-12-2010, 03:53 PM

Reviews: 13

first 30 seconds is way too long to wait for some action. and i personally didnt feel all the harmonics play in the middle was necessary or does justice to the rest of the piece. apart from the good stuff (:
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 12:01 PM Thread Starter

I am happy to report that I came first in the competition

Tags
guitarjammers , jam , shred

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode