Steve himself - Page 4 - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #46 of 273 (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 01:31 AM

Hey guuuuys...quit hogging all the Vaaaai!
hehe, hope to see some more of your rumor disclaimers, Mr. Vai! It'd save us loads of bicker time.
Rich is right, rock on hard, my good man, and have more contests to play with people on stage!!
We love you too.
~Adam
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 273 (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 01:47 AM

hehehe,
By the time ol' Steve Siro gets back here and sees how massive this page has grown, he'll probably run like a chicken with his head off far and fast from here LOL

I mean, this is probably the biggest Vai fan website in the world..

I wouldnt lurk much either but I hope he does;-)

Scott
post #48 of 273 (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 02:36 AM

the only person who can get pages and pages of welcomes

but he deserves it!
post #49 of 273 (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 03:51 AM

Id like to say hello and thank you very much for what youve done for me and my playing. We all dig your gear and your style (even the galactic pimp cloths). Glad you had time to stop by > Thanks for everything steve
post #50 of 273 (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 03:52 AM

Hey Steve
I just wanted to say that your music means a lot to me. It has helped me get through very dark times in my life.

thank you
todd
post #51 of 273 (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 04:45 AM

Thanks for the comprehensive update Steve. Nice to hear that vai.com will be updated soon.

Thanks for visiting the forum. We welcome your presence and opinion.

Scab cake, I think you had a hand in this one - thanks for bringing the site and vai.com issues to Steve's attention if you did.
post #52 of 273 (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 05:02 AM

This just makes my day!

Harry
post #53 of 273 (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 05:35 AM

absolutely .. day MADE!!

r.s.

~A
post #54 of 273 (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 06:13 AM

Welcome Mr. Vai! I'll second Gabe's sentiments and say, "remember: June= Jemfest 2003". LOL Thanks again for all your help in the past, with EVERYTHING you and your folks have done for us. We look forward to working with you more in the future! It's so much fun!

The update from the Bad Horsie's mouth makes it so much easier for us to budget our money- "half the paycheck goes to the new Vai material; the other half goes to rent/food/clothing/pet food/misc". :-)

Helpful Hint: get used to this phrase- "Bring back the UVMC!!!". You'll hear that A LOT here. :-)

P.S. I spoke to Darren a couple of weeks ago and he says, "Hello!".

(For those wondering: I've done some deducting, and have a feeling this is the real deal. In the old Vai chatroom, SSV was known as "Steve Himself", before it turned into a room full of c*ck-gobblins (you know who you are). My vote is that it's the real deal. If it is someone with a hoax in mind: beat it punk, or we'll bury you like a Nick Gilder record.)
post #55 of 273 (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 07:01 AM

Welcome Mr. Vai. I think this will be a looooong thread!!!
post #56 of 273 (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 07:13 AM

I think I speak for all of us when I say:

I never thought the day would come.

Steve thanks for that little update. We've all been waiting for some info about your work.
Hang around, we're really quite nice to strangers .
Oh, btw, Welcome!

Fabe
post #57 of 273 (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 10:24 AM

Well, two new VIP's. :-)
Looks like it's official.

I guess I have to go dig up my copy of "Hot Child In The City". LOL
post #58 of 273 (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 10:35 AM

I am so happy that Steve posted here, that is so cool. To hear the news straight from him is wonderful.

Thanks, Steve, you continue to be an inspiration to me musically, from the time I picked up the guitar after hearing Passion and Warfare to 11 years later, sitting here in rabid anticipation of your next CD or DVD release.

Jeff
post #59 of 273 (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 11:01 AM

so like, steve vai comes onto the message board and posts... and I'm like....

WHATEVER!!!!

Coz this is my united states of whatever.... this is myyyy united states of whatever....this is myyyyyy united states of whatever!!!!

dude, that's pretty cool comming onto jemsite and making us all fill our panties with excitemnt I hope u can pur-chase me a new pair please... or perhaps allow me a very close glance at that chrome jem as I run away with it???

ah well... it was worth a try...

this kind of cool really....

kev
post #60 of 273 (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 11:03 AM

Reviews: 5
What an honor

Welcome to the forum!

BTW- Thanks for all the news. Some of us are eagerly awaiting the next discs for the box set.
Closed Thread

Tags
arm holder , billy sheehan , chrome jem , chrome vine , darren wilson , def leppard , fret markers , guitar playing , ibanez guitars , jack butler , jem custom , lotus feet , monkey grip , pat metheny , phil collen , pink floyd , playing guitar , production model , randy rhoads , ricky garcia , rob balducci , steve vai , stevie vai

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode