Steve Vai at home? - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-06-2005, 02:02 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 28
Question Steve Vai at home?

Hey guys, I was sitting here enjoying the new topics and came up with a question we are probably all wondering. Do you think Steve Vai himself is sitting at home reading any of this or secretly posting threads under a name we couldnt figure out? I just kind of thought that it would be cool if that were the case. And if you do read this stuff MR.VAI, please come back and do a second show in Connecticut, it was awesome!!!!!! If you do, have it in a better place like the Oakdale Theatre, it more classy than the webster and more up to your speed.
jrav777 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-06-2005, 02:24 AM
 
ScottB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Pasadena, MD
Posts: 2,217
Re: Steve Vai at home?

Steve has posted on Jemsite a few times and it has been reported that he reads the forum fairly often. Follow the link to his first post:

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13837
ScottB is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-06-2005, 05:15 AM
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Maine (USA)
Posts: 1,628
Re: Steve Vai at home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrav777
Hey guys, I was sitting here enjoying the new topics and came up with a question we are probably all wondering. Do you think Steve Vai himself is sitting at home reading any of this or secretly posting threads under a name we couldnt figure out?
Yeah, under the name Joey Dahlia.

Sorry, dude. Couldn't resist.
bpd111 is offline  
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-06-2005, 10:54 AM
dex
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 2,110
Re: Steve Vai at home?

Considering that Steve is in Japan right now playing his ass off with Satch and JP I'd say he most probably has no time to read the forum.
What I think happens is either one of his kids or someone like Mikey will direct him here if something is requiring his attention but I seriously doubt that he has the time to just browse jemsite or vai.com.

ilia
dex is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-06-2005, 11:57 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Odense S, Denmark
Posts: 9,952
Re: Steve Vai at home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpd111
Yeah, under the name Joey Dahlia.

Sorry, dude. Couldn't resist.
That's mean dude .

Regards

André



fettouhi is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 01:09 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 405
Re: Steve Vai at home?

hi this is Steve Vai here....
























haha, jk!
IbanezroadstarII is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 04:44 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: London, Essex, UK
Posts: 3,619
Re: Steve Vai at home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dex
Considering that Steve is in Japan right now playing his ass off with Satch and JP I'd say he most probably has no time to read the forum.
What I think happens is either one of his kids or someone like Mikey will direct him here if something is requiring his attention but I seriously doubt that he has the time to just browse jemsite or vai.com.
I completely agree. I doubt very much he has time to do anything, let alone browse a few websites! I think he may just have more important things to be getting on with.
the.godfather is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 08:02 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 257
Re: Steve Vai at home?

i think if steve vai wanted to post they should put his name in green letterings like they do for the people who run this site!!! then we could be sure.

P.S.
i think that if he was on a tour bus or some sort of fourm of transportation he may have time to surf the net on the way to his next stop. he doesn't just sleep between show i'm sure he has some down time.

Last edited by ibanezrg520kid; 05-08-2005 at 08:04 PM. Reason: left something out
ibanezrg520kid is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 10:28 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Ladysmith, Wisconsin
Posts: 487
Re: Steve Vai at home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezrg520kid
P.S.
i think that if he was on a tour bus or some sort of fourm of transportation he may have time to surf the net on the way to his next stop. he doesn't just sleep between show i'm sure he has some down time.
Actually, the aliens take him out of his box just before every show, recharge his bioluminescent batteries and set him in perpetual motion until the concert ends. Then it's back in the box and into the mothership until it's time to flood the world again with peace, love and good happiness stuff.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

LJ
Patrick Deno is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 10:29 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Ladysmith, Wisconsin
Posts: 487
Wink Re: Steve Vai at home?

EEEP! Double post

LJ
Patrick Deno is offline  
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 11:32 PM
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 50
Talking Re: Steve Vai at home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Deno
Actually, the aliens take him out of his box just before every show, recharge his bioluminescent batteries and set him in perpetual motion until the concert ends. Then it's back in the box and into the mothership until it's time to flood the world again with peace, love and good happiness stuff.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

LJ
Man! I just spewed Mountain Dew all over my pc! that was hilarious!
ARR1V3R is offline  
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-09-2005, 01:42 PM
 
Eggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Cumbria UK
Posts: 1,751
Re: Steve Vai at home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARR1V3R
Man! I just spewed Mountain Dew all over my pc! that was hilarious!
I damn near dropped my bacon sandwich!!

Hehehe!!!!!

Ben
Eggy is offline  
Reply

Tags
joey dahlia , steve vai

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).



Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Getting a guitar autographed by Steve Vai, Joe Satriani and Steve Morse? Tenshi Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models 18 06-11-2012 10:25 AM
Steve Vai Masterclass - Melbourne - I totally jammed with Steve! Petie Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! 19 10-19-2011 09:27 PM
Steve vai plays Zappa in Melbourne Australia. Will steve be doing any appearances ?? IbanezFreak777 Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! 2 10-05-2007 09:19 AM
STEVE VAI ? Is this the real Steve or just a nick ? extremist777 Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models 8 02-16-2006 12:12 PM
HAPPY B-DAY STEVE!!! - STEVE VAI'S BDAY shredmaster Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models 1 06-06-2001 12:20 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome