Steve Vai/Ibanez Jem raffle for Jemfest! - Are you sure you - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-02-2001, 10:06 AM Thread Starter

Steve Vai/Ibanez Jem raffle for Jemfest! - Are you sure you

Now it's official - Steve Vai has been working with Ibanez to get us a guitar for Jemfest. *It has happened once again! *I don't have the full details on what guitar it will be. *I'm guessing it'll be a current production Jem. *We can arrange to get it signed be Steve as well. *Stay tuned for more info. *100% of all raffle money raised will benefit MANF!!!

I've been in contact with our excellent friend Rich Pike at Vai.com and we have more goodies for the givaways including a sampler CD of artists from Steves record label - Favored Nations. *We'll have tons of these to giveaway! *Other 'mystery' items from Steve will be there too. *You must be there to see 'em!

Gabe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-02-2001, 10:29 AM

Steve Vai/Ibanez Jem raffle for Jemfest!

sounds great Gabe....

any chance of people (jemsiters) who cant make it to jemfest being included in the draw?

just checking...

Simon
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-02-2001, 04:24 PM

Extra Drool Buckets will be available in the lobby :love:
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-03-2001, 02:27 AM

Oh man...all the more reason for folks to go. I would advise all who have the opportunity to go...to just go! I' mean not only is it a great way to meet up with so many killer players, but also a good chance for all who share the same love and passion to converse together. And plus power packed performers as well!

And THE PRIZES!!! WooHooo! Yeap...Kevan when are you going to send me a plane ticket? Or should I just fit myself in the case of your next J custom purchase

Chris
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-03-2001, 04:00 AM

That is so very generous of Steve and Rich P. Is Rich coming again this year?

Rick
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-03-2001, 11:09 AM Thread Starter

It doesn't look like Rich will make it this year due to him being busy with stuff. *Check out his excellent web site (noneforyoudear.com) and you'll see what I mean.
He's a busy guy and we were very lucky to have him last year. *Hopefully we can get him to show next year.

He and Steve will get to watch the event on video at a later date.

Gabe
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-03-2001, 04:28 PM

Just to re-state a question... can non-attendees purchase raffle tickets?
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-03-2001, 07:20 PM

Rich (Harris) cant make it cuz he's all wrapped up in this new Lucent Technology~New Jersey~China thing...

C'mon, Rich, just confess and they'll go easy on you:biggrin:

scott

(Edited by vwall at 7:40 pm on May 3, 2001)
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-03-2001, 08:59 PM

I'm winning that guitar....check out my latest fortune...

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-03-2001, 09:19 PM
Vendor

I'll be there, Gabe was talking about Rich Pike. I'd like to publically state, PLEASE, everybody stop buying guitars now!! I've got more work than I can handle before I leave already!!! :biggrin:
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-03-2001, 10:30 PM

Yes i was referring to you on that joke, Rich, i put (Harris)after Rich above ...

I guess the joke was a miss

scott
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-04-2001, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Quote: from guitargirl on 8:59 pm on May 3, 2001
I'm winning that guitar....check out my latest fortune...

Cool guess everyone will be playing those numbers on the Florida Lottery for Saturday nights drawing huh :rotf: Thanks guitargirl
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-04-2001, 10:34 AM Thread Starter

Yes yes, Rich Pike... *sorry about that. *

As far as non-attendees getting in on the raffle... YES! *Here's a quote from Kevan in an earlier post:

Quote:
To ENTER Jemfest, hear the bands, check out the guitars, talk with cool folks: *$0.00

To be eligible (have your name entered into) any of the free raffles, you must make a donation to Jemfest. *There is no real minimum; just use your best judgement.

For the larger raffle items, there may be an additional charge to enter (example: *swirl job from ATD will be $XX per ticket). *You can only win ONE free raffle and ONE "big ticket" raffle, so be sure to pick your big ones wisely.

Even if you can NOT attend this year, a donation will get you entered into all the free raffles! *We'll mail your prize to you after the 'fest is over.

Now, go get registered and reserve your room!!!

http://www.jemfest.com *

Gabe

Tags
steve vai

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode