Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Strange beautiful music songs - live

4K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  rastachild 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Yeah, they're great, aren't they? It would be cool if they released this footage on DVD. :)

I've thought about seeing Joe play live, too. He's also coming to Tilburg. But, I've changed my mind, because I find I can never enjoy the music because of the volume, which is just too high. If I do decide to go, I'll definately wear earplugs.

Alwin

#20 ·
Glad you enjoyed the videos, Andy! My favorite song of the ones I posted is 'Oriental melody'. It's so cool when Joe uses drop-D tuning. It sounds very heavy. :)

And I love that double neck JS. :)

Personally, I feel the black headstock really looks wonderful. I like the sunburst finish of the body, as well. But I can imagine that this thing is heavy, though! :eek:

Alwin

#22 ·
He seems to use the bridge pickup throughout the entire song. I could be wrong, though. It's hard to see the pickup selector switch, due to the somewhat lower image quality of the video. But I did see the bridge pickup engaged in one shot. And I don't think that I saw him flip the selector switch at any point in the song. :)

Alwin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.