Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Takahiro Matsumoto beautiful video track

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Out Of This Swirled 
#1 ·
just figured id post this you guys and girl have probably already seen this guy or heard him but for others out there....

this is a track from taks solos album i think its called Hana? Anyway, it is NOT a shread fest but its a beautiful piece of instrumental music think marty friedmans "scenes" album and your on the right track.

&total=339&start=40&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0 its on Yobtube!

and here is a another track by his rock band called the B'z in japan. Im lead to believe they were or are the biggest band out there (apart from the miami spice girls), anyway the intro to this song rock i cant understand a word they're saying but its worth a look for the intro alone.
1 minute in singer does a CLASSIC coverdale inspire move! you will see what i mean. Nearly for got the link for that one on Yobtube again.

start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

yeah if you didnt know tak was guitarist in the band TMG 2005 and that was a great album check out the video for Oh japan our time is now, if you like melodic rock, his guitar tone is awesome on that album it sounds like his in the room with ya!

HAGO

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.