Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Van Failen

Tags
van halen
1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  DEADTUNES666 
#1 ·
Picture yourself as Van Halens roadie. As far as roadie bragging rights go being on the road with Van Halen is pretty far up there, hell even your Dad's impressed. The pay's pretty good. You get to go from town to town across the US and there's talk of a trip to Europe soon too.
Now picture the night in question. It's been a great gig so far. There's only one track left and this is your big moment. You get to press the button that starts the intro to a legendary song. There's a big button and three dials. You've been told only to press the buttons and never to move the dials but hell, you're on fire tonight. You've been on top of your game and in the zone all night. If those dials are gonna need to be tweaked then only a person who's truly on fire could do it. You give each one a quater turn to the right knowing in your heart that you've just improved the tone of the whole song with your amazingly skillful touch.
You press the big button that starts the intro, lean back and admire the most excellent results......

http://www.gloob.tv/music/painful_encore

#3 ·
That was awesome. I like Ed as a player, his public personality turns me the other way though. After Dave left, and then Sammy left, and then Gary left, and then Sammy left again, and then Michael left, and then Dave came back because he had less going on than Peter Criss, we all knew it was always about Eds monster ego. So this was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time... Stay tuned Gary may come back after Dave leaves again...:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.