Whos going to NGW? Joe and Steve is gunna be in Los Angeles - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-10-2003, 09:53 PM Thread Starter

Whos going to NGW? Joe and Steve is gunna be in Los Angeles

Hey guys, i just signed up for the week long national guitar workshop in los angeles, Satch and Vai will be there to give lessons and hints and what not... Anyone else from this forum going the the one in LA? Or is anyone going to any of the locations!?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-11-2003, 02:01 PM

I was kinda eyeing some of the Terry Syrek sessions, but they're a tad pricey.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-11-2003, 10:20 PM

I'm supposed to go but I can only got to CT. OOOOO! PAT METHENY! WOOOOHH(sarcasm). No, he's REALLY good but I'd prefer Joe and Steve.

cheers!
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-12-2003, 03:56 AM Thread Starter

Yea man i cant wait... Please if anyone is going to the Los Angeles Major/Minors let me know... It would be kool to meet some of you guys!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-04-2006, 02:52 AM
Amy

Re: Whos going to NGW? Joe and Steve is gunna be in Los Angeles

Woaa.. when and where and how do you sign up for this??

Joe Satriani knows of me, and Steve Vias tech and I talk on the phone often. I maybe call Thomas about this?

but how did you hear about this?

Thank you for a reply or reply to me at [email protected]
Http://Amyschugar.com

Thanks! Cause I talked with Thomas Nordegg about 2 weeks ago and did not know-
Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPuls
Hey guys, i just signed up for the week long national guitar workshop in los angeles, Satch and Vai will be there to give lessons and hints and what not... Anyone else from this forum going the the one in LA? Or is anyone going to any of the locations!?

Thanks
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-04-2006, 02:54 AM
Amy

Re: Whos going to NGW? Joe and Steve is gunna be in Los Angeles

mm. just saw the date you posted. I must be a dingle dong.. looks like I am a couple of years late on this..

no wonder I did not hear about it..

Tags
joe satriani , pat metheny

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode