Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Who's next to do reuinion? Preference?

4K views 30 replies 26 participants last post by  courtney2018 
#1 ·
It's almost funny. But for those of us old enough to catch the bands on their way out, but without a chance to see them, it's actually kinda cool. Guys our age, 40ish and up, have some money, so we can afford tickets to see pretty much anyone we want. Today Iwas trying to think of some bands that I heard growing up.

Chicago
CCR
Kiss
Montrose
Sammy Hagar
Rick Derringer

Who would you like to see come back for one last ride?

#3 ·
It's almost funny. But for those of us old enough to catch the bands on their way out, but without a chance to see them, it's actually kinda cool. Guys our age, 40ish and up, have some money, so we can afford tickets to see pretty much anyone we want. Today Iwas trying to think of some bands that I heard growing up.

Chicago
CCR
Kiss
Montrose
Sammy Hagar
Rick Derringer

Who would you like to see come back for one last ride?
Chicago won't happen cause Terry Kass is dead. I am waiting for the NKOTB to happen.

#26 ·
Deep Purple with Blackmoore and Lord! Like DP was supposed to sound!

I am with you on Dokken, but I think they all had to much braindamage due to drugs to sort their stuff out. Pitty I loved their sound and would love to hear a refined version.

#27 ·
Gary Glitter. I wouldn't take my nieces along though.

The Clash, but it's ouija board time again.

The Stranglers (or are they still doing their last ever final ultimate tour?)

The Sex Pistols, provided John and Steve lose about 100 lbs between them.

Hell, we have so few artists coming through that I'd settle for most of the current crop!

#28 ·
Would this be 'now'? or would they still be young and powerful?

ALIVE__________________________
Johnny Winter -Still Alive & Well
Grand Funk Railroad- E Plurbus Funk
Yes - Close To The Edge
DLR- Yankee Rose

DEAD__________________________
Jimmi Hendrix-anything
SRV- anything
Randy Rhoads- anything
Frank Zappa 0 anything

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.