Yet Another New/Old Demo - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 03:18 PM Thread Starter

Yet Another New/Old Demo

I re-recorded an older song that I had recorded before, but did it better this time (i.e. added bass part, better guitar sound, recorded using US-122 into laptop instead of 4-track tape recorder). It's called "This Is Not", some of you may remember the original demo which I posted here a long long time ago Take a listen and let me know what you think:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/eleven59music.htm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 10:05 PM Thread Starter

Anyone?
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-08-2004, 12:56 AM Thread Starter

I've also added "Indecision", an acoustic song I posted a while back (around the same time as the original demo of "This Is Not") on geocities, so not many people heard it as far as I know. So have a listen to that one too if ya like.
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-08-2004, 03:12 PM

I like the quiet drum intro... I haven't been able to listen to the whole thing yet, since I'm on a junkier-than-normal connection. I'll check it out a little later.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-08-2004, 06:09 PM
Fry

I'm diggin that main riff. It will sound good with vocals. I actually don't like the drum intro though. O, and where's the solo at?
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-08-2004, 07:35 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fry
I'm diggin that main riff. It will sound good with vocals. I actually don't like the drum intro though. O, and where's the solo at?
I knew someone would ask I actually forgot to record one, so that'll be added soon-ish
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-09-2004, 03:05 PM Thread Starter

I just updated "This Is Not" with a better mix, slightly less drums, and the bass is more prominent in the mix. I almost got around to recording vocals today but got distracted That should be done soon-ish (meaning I have no idea when lol)
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-11-2004, 06:42 AM

Nicely done. The song really does need vocals or a lead guitar though. But otherwise a very good work.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-11-2004, 07:23 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Lyndgohrd
Nicely done. The song really does need vocals or a lead guitar though. But otherwise a very good work.
Yea, I'm working on recording vocals, and there will be a solo in there somewhere

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

what is vst for dfh2 demo

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode