You guys arent gonna believe this... - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-29-2003, 12:11 AM Thread Starter

You guys arent gonna believe this...

Ok, just about a half hour ago, I was watching the Suns-Spurs game which was taking place at the SBC Center and the half time report was going on. Now, just as half time was finished and the 3rd quarter was starting, believe me, they were playing Dream Theater's Metropolis part 1 and that is one song that I would never mistake for anything else ! I mean Dream Theater is hardly known compared to some other artists out there right ? So isnt that absolutely crazy ?! I mean anyone who has Liquid Tension 1 and has read the booklet knows that the band has fans in important circles like Matt Groening and Chris Carter, but at a basketball game of all places ! I mean I was jumping up and down and shouting at my roommate about how it was my favourite band and how nobody knew them but as Tim Duncan was posting up and Starbury was dribbling, their most awesome song was being played ! Go figure !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-29-2003, 08:12 AM

Matt Groening is a DT fan? If so then why haven't they been on the simpsons, dammit.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-29-2003, 01:19 PM

The Beckhams weren't famous enough to be on the simpons! So I doubt DT will be on there anytime (ever, Simpsons is ending/ended)
The new Simpsons episodes just arent funny tbh, cack stories.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode