You Saved My Life - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-09-2003, 06:57 PM Thread Starter

You Saved My Life

Anyone know where a good tab is for this song? Better yet anyone know what key its in or the chords? That'd be good enough. Thx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-10-2003, 11:03 AM

I've been jamming along with this song for ages but I can never really sit down and just take it apart as its too beautiful a song... Although I love the wha-wha bit at about 2/3 through the song (it brings a tear to my eye every time) that has a bit of a bluesy feel... I shouldnt think you could go far wrong with just sliding upto a blues pentatonic which I think is in B minor or that may be what breaks a heart... I'm not quite good enough of a guitarist yet to sit a listen to a tune in my head and tell you what key it is in...

Point is... I think its meant to be a free song man... just jam along and its relatively easy (and more satisfying) to just fall into it IMHumbleO

kev
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-10-2003, 11:44 AM

Who performs this song?
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-13-2003, 03:07 PM

Reviews: 2
OMG!!!

JOE SATRIANI of course!!! ... www.satriani.com Go to the Discography section anf then Strange Beautiful Music, last song.. Just splendid. I need to learn how to play that song so I can play it for my girl.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-13-2003, 06:42 PM

DOH!!

I don't have that CD yet. Gotta go get it...sorry for the stoopidity

Tags
joe satriani

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode