Youtube: My friend and I covering Paul Vs Godzilla by Paul Gilbert at my talent show. - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 12:12 PM Thread Starter

Youtube: My friend and I covering Paul Vs Godzilla by Paul Gilbert at my talent show.

Hey guys! Well out high school talent show was a lot of fun this year even though we didn't place. This year we decided to play a Paul Gilbert song(Paul Vs. Godzilla). We aren't really a band we just got together to play this. Anyways, check it out. I think you'll like it. I'm on the left(guitar).
link!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eab0gSgLWYQ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 12:35 PM

Re: Youtube: My friend and I covering Paul Vs Godzilla by Paul Gilbert at my talent s

Cool. You played well.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 06:49 PM Thread Starter

Re: Youtube: My friend and I covering Paul Vs Godzilla by Paul Gilbert at my talent s

Thanks man!
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-22-2009, 04:32 PM

Great job man!! I wish i had your chops in 10th grade... Keep it up
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 11:57 AM

I wish I had your chops period lol. Nice. too bad the drums weren't miked, and the bass was too loud.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 11:35 PM Thread Starter

Haha thanks guys. The instrument levels are kinda off because of where the person video taping was seated. Harry(the bassist)'s amp was pointing directly at the camcorder so that is the bass heavy problem.
Anyways, thanks so much for the comments guys! Check out my other videos if you like PG!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 01:13 AM

Awesome playing man

Tags
paul vs godzilla gilbert

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode