$400 Jackson Superstrat Reverse Headstock & Sharkfins - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 02:31 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 6
$400 Jackson Superstrat Reverse Headstock & Sharkfins

Item for sale: Jackson DR3

Description & Condition: After much deliberation and the shocking realization that I now own 30 guitars, I have to sell at least 5 guitars (who knows... maybe 10 ). This is my 2nd Jackson and one that I thought I'd never get rid of. It's a DR3 made in Japan model with the satin finished hardware. It was purchased new and hand selected out of about 8 DR3 models at all the GC's and Sam Ash's in the NY/NJ area about 4 years ago. Condition is 9.0 It was 9.5 (or better) up until a few days ago when the bar slipped from my fingers and dinged the top in 2 spots while putting it away in its case Superficial fretware, 1 tiny nick on a body edge and the 2 dings on the top are the only flaws. Acoustically loud for a Floyd equipped guitar and tonally superior to EVERY bolt-on import jackson I've had my grubby hands on over the past 4 YEARS (except for one particular used DKMG that I played last week that was its equal in tone). I have too many bolt-on Floyded superstrats so that's why I selected this one opposed to my other Jackson which is a neck-thru. Whoever gets this one will be very happy. The fact that it sounded so good acoustically shined through electrically, which is why I never swapped the stock pups out but, you might want to as everybody's tastes are different.

Price: $400 Shipped CONUS including tools and Jackson hardshell case (you can have the plain black strap too if you want it).

My Location: North NJ

Other Information: Here's a pic:

http://romero.justpassingthru.net/Gear/dr3.jpg

Specs are Flame Maple (veneer) top, poplar body, maple neck, compound radius rosewood fingerboard, reverse headstock and reverse sharkfin inlays, Jackson JT-580 Floyd, Duncan Design HB pups, & matte satin finished hardware.

SixStringGuitars at aol dot com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
equipped guitar , flame maple , maple neck , reverse headstock , rosewood fingerboard , sam ash , sharkfin inlays

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode