Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1992 Starfield SJ - MIJ

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  gpenguins 
#1 ·
I think the model is SJ, that's what the hangtag says. Anyway, got this guitar just over a year ago from a local store that was going out of business. It was new old stock from 1992, and I will include that original hangtag (although not in pics). Is pretty much near mint, save some light scratching and for some reason the side fret marker on the 5th fret fell out - go figure. Has Gotoh vintage 2 point bridge with original bar and Gotoh locking tuners. This is a great player, and the stock pickups (HSS) actually sound pretty nice. I don't really want to sell it, but these things happen (also to say I'm really looking to sell, not necessarily trade). The color is a trans-brown with a bit of green tint and looks cooler in person than in the pics. I didn't get the Starfield case, but I can do either a nice padded gig bag or a TKL case.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v655/gpenguins/Family Portraits/Starfield/

$400 OBO shipped to CONUS with gigbag, $425 with HSC. Canada add $25, worldwide, please ask.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'd prefer to be emailed at gpenguins AT earthlink.net

Paypal is preferred.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.