Ibanez JEM Forum banner

2 fantastic guitars usa peavey custom and ibanez prestige

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  shesky 
#1 ·
Up for your consideration is a couple of fantastic high end guitars. Before anyone asks, look closely at the reflection on the back of the peavey. You can see a few of the 25 guitars I own hanging on the wall. I need to move something and these are the first on the block.

First off is a usa peavey hp custom. Listed for around $2900, sell for around $2400. Not sure you can get one new anymore without going full custom shop. To put it bluntly, this guitar is even more stunning than the pics can show. I have had guitars that look better in pictures but this is not one of them. Thick quilted cap over mahogany. The best quilt on a peavey I have ever see and one of the better I have seen on any guitar. Ebony board with mop inlays and slightly flamed maple binding. Total custom shop stuff. 24 3/4 scale, Gold hardware, schaller tuners with pearl keys, 2 custom peavey humbuckers, 24 frets, alligator print case which is very nice. Condition is a solid 9.6. No dings, dents, scratches or even finish flaws that I can find. Maybe some very fine polishing cloth marks if you look hard enough. Very close to mint, but nothing is truly mint. Case is near mint also. The frets are perfect, no issues at all. I would describe the neck as medium wide. Defininitly wide but really not "fat". Very smooth and a joy to play. I am looking for $1300 obo shipped/insured/paypalled to conus 48. All others can contact me. No lowballs please. How about some pics?

Next is an Ibanez Prestige SA2120-FM. Listed for $1799 sold for $1299. Not available anymore that I know of. This is not one of those crappy gravue, sapele, veneer or what ever the fake paper they put on the guitars to simulate wood grain. Check out the input jack, this thing has a thick, solid flame maple top over some of the coolest flamed mahogany I have ever seen. 5 pc bubinga/maple set neck, 2 dimarzio/ibanez humbuckers, Jumbo frets on a bound rosewood board with just a small 12 fret inlay. Nice sat pro bridge and the tuners are even pearloid. Original included case is in great condition. This guitar is a solid 9 out of 10. A few impressions not through the wood, and some pick/cloth scratching that can only be see very close. No trem bar is included either. Neck is wide and a bit thinner than the peavey but not as thin as a wizard. Frets are perfect. Also very comfortable to play and it sounds great. I am Looking for $825 obo shipped/insured/paypalled conus. Here is some pics.

I don't really have to sell either so please don't lowball. I will consider reasonable offers but absolutely no trades. If they don't sell, I just pick a few different one's to sell until I get down to a more reasonable amount. My **** ID is shesky60462 which is flawless as a seller(Got a friggin' revenge negative from a seller) and I know how to pack. I ship the day after payment is received via ups. Any questions or request more pics, feel free to contact me @ shesky60462@yahoo.com. Sorry for the long post, I need to give these beauties there due.

thanks for looking,

shesky

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.