Ibanez JEM Forum banner

2007 S470 signed by Michael Angelo Batio

2K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  Kramerman 
#1 ·
I'm trying to sell my Ibanez S470. It's my first guitar ever. Unfortunately, I'm going to Marine Corps boot camp in September and won't be able to play it much, plus I could use the money.

It hasn't been played much, mainly just small jam sessions and playing for fun on the weekends.

The guitar is an Ibanez S470, but when I bought it, it had an S520 neck. The pickups are a set of Dimarzio Evolution pickups. The guitar is a little dusty, because I hadn't played it in a while so I just left it on the stand. In September it was signed by Michael Angelo Batio. He messed up while signing it, so that's why the M is smudged a bit. I'm also including a set of Bill Lawrence humbuckers: a L500XL and a L500R, as well as a dimarzio clip-lok strap in black, a set of Ernie Ball power slinky's 11-48, and 2 Dunlop Jazz III picks. My asking price is currently $650. I put it up on Craig's List and though I say I won't deliver, I will deliver if I find the buyer to be trust worthy. Sorry, I've had problems with fraud over the internet, so please excuse my caution.

#6 ·
I'm just trying to get this out again. And let me restate all that I'm offering:

-Black Ibanez S470 with an S520 neck signed by guitarist Michael Angelo Batio, with Dimarzio Evolution pickups in the bridge, neck and middle position.

-2 Bill Lawrence Humbuckers, an L500XL and an L500R. Includes screws and mounting rings.

-Black dimarzio Clip-Lok strap

-A set of Ernie Ball Power Slinky's 11-48

-2 Dunlop Jazz III XL picks

-A black hardshell case with plush interior

Price is $650. Shipping depends on location, so that's why I don't have it included. I have my craigslist ad for pictures. If anyone is interested, please PM me. I'm really desperate to sell this. I'm just trying to get this sold so i don't have to worry about it when I go into the Marine Corps later this year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.