2007 S470 signed by Michael Angelo Batio - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 01:06 AM Thread Starter

2007 S470 signed by Michael Angelo Batio

I'm trying to sell my Ibanez S470. It's my first guitar ever. Unfortunately, I'm going to Marine Corps boot camp in September and won't be able to play it much, plus I could use the money.

It hasn't been played much, mainly just small jam sessions and playing for fun on the weekends.

The guitar is an Ibanez S470, but when I bought it, it had an S520 neck. The pickups are a set of Dimarzio Evolution pickups. The guitar is a little dusty, because I hadn't played it in a while so I just left it on the stand. In September it was signed by Michael Angelo Batio. He messed up while signing it, so that's why the M is smudged a bit. I'm also including a set of Bill Lawrence humbuckers: a L500XL and a L500R, as well as a dimarzio clip-lok strap in black, a set of Ernie Ball power slinky's 11-48, and 2 Dunlop Jazz III picks. My asking price is currently $650. I put it up on Craig's List and though I say I won't deliver, I will deliver if I find the buyer to be trust worthy. Sorry, I've had problems with fraud over the internet, so please excuse my caution.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 01:08 AM Thread Starter

Re: 2007 S470 signed by Michael Angelo Batio

by the way, here's the link: http://huntsville.craigslist.org/msg/1526031729.html

Also, I'm Gavin. So, if you want, and you probably do, i'll remove my name, but keep the signature.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 06:14 PM Thread Starter

I take it that I'm not going to get any buyers?
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 09:49 PM

Please wait 21 days to bump. Also have some patience give it more than a day.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 10:25 PM Thread Starter

Please forgive me Moebius. I guess I'm a little anxious to sell this that I'm slightly impatient.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010, 09:54 PM Thread Starter

I'm just trying to get this out again. And let me restate all that I'm offering:

-Black Ibanez S470 with an S520 neck signed by guitarist Michael Angelo Batio, with Dimarzio Evolution pickups in the bridge, neck and middle position.

-2 Bill Lawrence Humbuckers, an L500XL and an L500R. Includes screws and mounting rings.

-Black dimarzio Clip-Lok strap

-A set of Ernie Ball Power Slinky's 11-48

-2 Dunlop Jazz III XL picks

-A black hardshell case with plush interior

Price is $650. Shipping depends on location, so that's why I don't have it included. I have my craigslist ad for pictures. If anyone is interested, please PM me. I'm really desperate to sell this. I'm just trying to get this sold so i don't have to worry about it when I go into the Marine Corps later this year.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-24-2010, 08:59 PM Thread Starter

I know I'm posting a little early, but I'm changing the offer entirely. Now it's just the guitar, the case, and the strap for $500, shipping is extra of course. If anyone is interested now, PM me, please.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 10:16 PM Thread Starter

Ok, for the guitar, the strap, and the case, I'll lower it to $450 +shipping. Any takers now?
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-15-2010, 11:55 AM Thread Starter

overall price has now been dropped to $449 and shipping fee will be shown when I get the information from the buyer.

Tags
dimarzio , evolution , ibanez , michael angelo batio , s470

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode