Bought 2 Expensive Guitars So... FS: Ibanez/Taylor/PRS/Mesa/Digitech etc. - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-21-2007, 11:18 AM Thread Starter

Reviews: 6
Bought 2 Expensive Guitars So... FS: Ibanez/Taylor/PRS/Mesa/Digitech etc.

Multiple photos available to interested parties for all of the below. Send email to [email protected] for more pics/answers to questions on any of these. Thanks!

1999 Ibanez RG520QS:

Mahogany body with thin quilt Sapele top. Made in Japan... cosmo hardware. Lo-Pro Edge and bubinga neck stripe. Chips on back edges and pick scratches/swirls on the top. Light to moderate fretwear (mostly on G-String 2-10th frets). Tone is great (what do you expect from a mahogany RG?). $330 shipped CONUS without case or gigbag. Add $20 for good padded gigbag or $50 for a hardshell.

http://i17.tinypic.com/53rqy5f.jpg

2000 Ibanez JS100BK

Joe Satriani signature model. Basswood body with Satch's Strat-like neck profile and medium frets. Made in Korea and is the NICEST sounding Korean guitar I have ever played. Nice, dark rosewood board on this with only faint fretwear. IBZ AH humbuckers with coil tap tone knob switch. 3 dings (not through the paint) at the elbow sculpting, some buckle rash on the back, and a tiny ding on the back of the neck are the flaws. No bar. $425 shipped CONUS without case or gigbag. Add $20 for good padded gigbag or $50 for a hardshell.

http://i16.tinypic.com/4kd5xr9.jpg

2005 Taylor 814CE

2nd from the top of the line steel string. Sells for $2,950 or so. Has the ES electronics and comes a case that shows some wear. The guitar itself is pretty immaculate. 9 out of 10 or better. All solid woods... Rosewood back/sides and Spruce top. Typical Taylor action and great consistent tone. My dream acoustic actually (I'll get another one in the future). $2,000 shipped CONUS.

http://i14.tinypic.com/4lzw1oj.jpg

Mesa 20/20 Power Amp

Excellent condition EL84 power tube equipped 20 watt per channel amp. Very musical and it is light for a tube amp. Only a single rack space and loud enough for gigging as well as low wattage enough to have some power tube saturation going on without being carted away in handcuffs for disturbing the peace Couple of nicks/faint scratches on the top and bottom. Very low hours. $520 shipped CONUS.

http://i15.tinypic.com/62704t1.jpg

Digitech DHP-55 Intelligent Harmonizer/Studio Effects Unit

Good condition multi-effects unit which supports up to FIVE PART INTELLIGENT HARMONIES. Studio quality reverb/chorus/flange/deley etc. throughout. Crack in the plastic right side trim that is only cosmetic. Works 100%, just some rack rash. Can be used with mono input or stereo inputs. $300 shipped CONUS.

http://i14.tinypic.com/4v3qp15.jpg

1990 Paul Reed Smith Special

I purchase this slightly used when I first started playing. I've kept it a long time because it REALLY has the tonal goods. I recented got a rosewood neck CU24 that sounds great too, so the time has come to move this one. Player condition but, still a piece or PRS history and did I mention rediculous tone! Original case. Chips along edges and around headstock edges. Chip behind the 12th fret on the neck. Factory tremolo uprouting. Original MilCom one piece bridge. Vintage Bass and HFS pickups. Maple top, mahogany body, mahogany neck. Needs a new 5-way rotary switch as it's staticky now when selection the neck and neck in parallel settings. Also comes with a 95% complete set of OEM replacement tuner (TRY finding these!) as the originals have become a bit worn where they lock the strings but, maybe you're better at original winged tuners than I am? Very rare and is the brother/sister model to the Studio. Only made a few years and in very limited numbers. Rarely up for sale. $1,550 shipped CONUS.

http://i15.tinypic.com/54imetk.jpg

Also have a Visual Sound Jeckyll and Hyde pedal $100 shipped CONUS in 9.5 condition.

Any questions? More pics? Email: [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-24-2007, 10:57 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 6
Re: Bought 2 Expensive Guitars So... FS: Ibanez/Taylor/PRS/Mesa/Digitech etc.

Bumpity to add my Edwards Les Paul Custom to the mix... you know the matte black version with the aged yellow binding. 2006 model with gigbag. Pickguard missing. Dimarzio Air Norton in the neck and Seymour Duncan Dimebucker in the bridge. The AN is PERFECT for this guitar! Like this one in the pic but, with the replacement pickups:

[img]http://i10.****img.com/06/i/000/86/68/ec79_3.JPG[/img]

No fretwear and no issues. $600 shipped CONUS.

[email protected]

Tags
air norton , basswood body , bubinga neck , buckle rash , coil tap , cosmo hardware , dimarzio air , dimarzio air norton , joe satriani , korean guitar , les paul , les paul custom , mahogany body , medium frets , paul reed , paul reed smith , power amp , power tube saturation , pro edge , rack space , reed smith , rosewood board , rosewood neck , seymour duncan , tube amp , tube saturation

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode