Chrome hardware for black!! - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 09:17 PM Thread Starter

Chrome hardware for black!!

Hey everyone I just bought an early 90's saber to turn into another custom but it has chrome hardware instead of black! If you have any black hardware that you'd like to trade for chrome let me know! I need:
-original edge bridge
-locking nut
-volume and tone knobs
-original black pickup mounts
Again if you have any of these and would be interested in trading for chrome please contact me!
Thanks,
Andy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 10:27 PM

Reviews: 120
Re: Chrome hardware for black!!

Damn, if you were in Australia I'd be all over that! I would love a chrome Edge for my Black RG470 but could only find a black Edge at a reasonable price when I was looking.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-25-2006, 01:37 AM

Why not keep the chrome? I would but that's just me. Congrats on the S.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-25-2006, 01:44 AM Thread Starter

well i would keep it but I'm completely redoing it in this color scheme...first im going to fill the neck and middle pickup holes then have the body finised in neon green. Its going to have a maple fret board with a color match headstock with a neon yellow ibanez logo. Its also going to have a yellow duncan invader in the bridge. Keeping all this in mind I think it would look best with all black hardware.

Tags
chrome hardware , duncan invader , edge bridge , fret board , locking nut , maple fret , maple fret board

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode