Ernie Ball Music Man EVH - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-06-2010, 03:05 PM Thread Starter

Ernie Ball Music Man EVH

For sale EBMMEVH, barely used, original frets LIKE NEW, few hours of playing, original case, incredibly figured neck.
US$3000 shipped and insured worldwide

as before, the fine print:
1. Guitar is in Moscow, Russia, where I live now and own a small guitar recording studio, so it will be shipped from Moscow, Russia.
2. SHIPPING BY EMS OR TNT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
3. SHIPPING BY ANY OTHER CARRIER IS NOT INCLUDED.
4. I can ship by any other carrier but YOU PAY FOR THE SHIPPING!
5. I've shipped over 400 custom-made guitars from Russia in the last 10 years and NONE got damaged, however I ship with the insurance. I pack the guitar in its hardcase and then wrap it into at least 50 layers of the indutrial-grade bubblewrap and then ducktape it from head to toe. at this time I had 2 deals on jemsite.com (ibanez pamelina and JEM20th), you can contact the buyers from my iTrader page and check how was the packing etc.
6. CUSTOMS IN YOUR COUNTRY IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY! Out of over 400 guitars shipped from here, only 16 of them got stucked in the customs in Mexico, Japan, Brasi, UK, France and Croatia. NONE of the guitars ever got stucked with the custom in the US or Canada.
7. I will accept pament by paypal which is safer for both me and you, also I can accept western union as well BUT PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THE FOLLOWING - I'm a foreigner here and sometimes it takes 2-4 days for me to get the money sent throught the WU due to local foreign currency limitation so if you decide to pay by WU pls keep that in mind that I might not be able to acctually RECEIVE the money the same day. IF YOU PAY BY WESTERN UNION, I WILL SHIP ONLY after I get the money.
I can also accept the money to my account but will not shipped based on the SWIFT, I will ship only after the money get on my acc. in EU-based bank.
Sorry, i've been burned before.

8. I'm NOT interested in trades. None. Besides slowing up the pace in music, I need the cash for the baby. Will have to pay for its school in a few years, time to start saving.

9. I'm absolutely not interesting in trading guitars for amps as I already have those amps that I consider tone monsters according to what I hear

10. FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING.

my phone is +7 985 300 1820, always glad to talk.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-06-2010, 03:07 PM Thread Starter

Re: Ernie Ball Music Man EVH

oooops....
few photos can be found here
http://www.customguitarcollector.com/photo/EBMMEVH/

No time to take nice pix with REAL camera so if anyone wants detailed photos, please PM me.

Tags
5150 , brown sound , embbevh , ernie ball , van halen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode