Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

EVENTIDE GTR4000 in excellent condition!

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Gusfmm 
#1 ·
In excellent condition, sent in to Eventide a couple of months ago for a front panel replacement and general check-up (I have invoice for support available). It operates perfectly, certified by Eventide and looks like new. Pictures available upon request, PM w/ email address so that I can send directly.

Latest OS installed, original manual and power cable, all come with it.

This is the elite guitar FX processor, loaded with the original factory Vai, Satriani, Gunn, and many other presets.

Asking $1,599 shipped anywhere in ConUSA. Paypal or Money Orders are Ok. International buyers welcomed, please PM with questions.

#3 ·
Dave,

Not really looking for anything, simply slimming down my gig. There is more to come actually, just haven't had the time to take them out of the racks. However, the very only things I'd kind of show interest in trading for, as of today, would be an Ibanez S7420 (cosmetics are not important, but fretboard has got to be in excellent condition, little to no fret wear), or a Digitech GSP2101LE, in excellent cosmetic condition.

Gus.

#4 ·
Poop, I was hoping you were gonna say "I'm looking for a US Jackson RR1 w/ EMG's or a rack with a Mesa Stereo 2:Fifty/ADA MP1"

lol

I've wanted a GTR for like 6 years now...I always miss used ones by a few weeks due to money...this time, Touring and X-mas.

You'll find someone for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.