FS:\ Ibanez HR Giger w/ Ibanez case NEW!!! - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-17-2006, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
Ibanez endorsed

FS:\ Ibanez HR Giger w/ Ibanez case NEW!!!

Hey folks,

I have a BRAND NEW never played Ibanez HR Giger model (not the Iceman) for sale. It still has everything with it and includes the hang tags. It has the plastic over the pickups still as well as all covers. I am including an Ibanez hardshell case with it as well as 2 HR Giger banners (one still sealed from Ibanez in the poster tube).

I paid $700 plus tax for the guitar and $100 for the case. I would like to get $700.00 plus $35.00 shipping to anywhere in the continental USA. I will ship outside the USA but buyer will have to pay actual shipping costs.

I can provide pics. The guitar is DEAD MINT not a scratch on it. Barely been breathed on. Its been hanging on my wall since the day I got it (same day the local music store got it).

Musicians Friend sells these for $699.00 but not with a brand new Ibanez hardshell case. Save $50 plus another $65.00 in tax and buy mine!! :-)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-17-2006, 02:46 PM Thread Starter
Ibanez endorsed

Re: FS:\ Ibanez HR Giger w/ Ibanez case NEW!!!

Sorry... I forgot to add the contact info.... contact me at [email protected] or you can call me at (360) 273-3074
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 01:17 PM Thread Starter
Ibanez endorsed

Re: FS:\ Ibanez HR Giger w/ Ibanez case NEW!!!

****Correction to above****

I bought this when it first came out. I actually paid $1,000 for it plus the case. I was looking at the Musicians Friend Price and had the $700 figure stuck in my head....

Anyhow the guitar has been sold. Thanks.
Closed Thread

Tags
ibanez hardshell , local music store , music store

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode