Ibanez JEM Forum banner

FS: 1989 RG750VP Violet Pearl

Tags
750 770 edge
1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  pinto79 
#1 ·
Hey all.

I'm looking to move my 1989 RG750VP. I've been getting away from Basswood guitars and spending more time with my Saber and my Strats lately. This is an amazing guitar that deserves to be played more than I have been.

It's almost completely original. I have added Schaller Strap locks, which are included and I had to replace the volume pot. The pickups are the original F2/C2/F2 set made by DiMarzio. The 5 way switch is starting to act up, so I will include a replacement with the guitar.

The Original Edge tremolo is in great shape. Minimal cosmetic wear and very stable. It's curently set up for 9-42 strings. Tremolo arm is included.

Fret wear is just slightly noticeable in the "cowboy chords" area but there is plenty of material left, as I don't think they have ever been leveled. A small piece of the headstock binding was missing when I bought the guitar, and thus is still missing now. The neck pocket has the typical finish cracks, but the area around the locking nut hardware is crack free.

I'm asking $700US OBO including a non-original hardshell case and shipping/PayPal in North America.

For anyone outside of North America, I'm asking $650US OBO plus actual shipping (tracking and insurance are required) to your location. I'll ship anywhere in the world.

This is a great player's guitar. I'll put it up against anything in Ibanez's current Japanese Made lineup.

Thanks for looking!

Have a look at the pics. Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/pinto79/library/Stuff For Sale/Chipette

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.