FS: 2 IBANEZ 540PII GUITARS - TEMPORARILY: THE 2 AXES FOR 1.200 € !!!! - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 04:20 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 18
FS: 2 IBANEZ 540PII GUITARS - TEMPORARILY: THE 2 AXES FOR 1.200 € !!!!

Hi there !!!!

I have 2 Ibanez 540PII guitars for sale:

GUITAR #1:
1989 Ibanez 540 PII in magenta red finish (AKA Alex Skolnick model). 24 fret and reversed headstocked neck.
Black Ibanez Edge tremolo, whammy bar, original red IBZ/USA F2 and F4 pickups from a 770 reissue, so they're mint. Neck pickup simply mounted, not connected due to too short lead. Good general condition, still some fret life left, some dings and back side belt scratches, but nothing major. Signed by Paul Gilbert in the back of the headstock.

Price: 950€ + Shipping (No Case).

Check out some pics here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/ibanezfan1/IBANEZ540PII

GUITAR #2:
2012 Ibanez 540 PII replica. Awesome look. Yellow guitar body with a couple dings and one scratch (exact replica of the original 540PII shape), original Ibanez Lo-Pro Edge tremolo in cosmo finish (no whammy bar), green Dimarzio PAF-Pro bridge humbucker and pink Dimarzio neck single coil (can't remember the model), all electronics off an original RG570. Neck pickup simply mounted, not connected due to too short lead.
The neck is an RGR465 neck absolutely new from factory and not even drilled before being mounted. So frets and fingerboard are 100% mint, played for less than 10 hours. I will change the truss rod cover for a regular black one to keep the one with my name that appears in the pics. Reversed headstock and red dot inlays. Gorgeous !
Apart from the issues mentioned above, the guitar condition is absolutely new, as bought from the store.
I'd like to remark that all components in this guitar are ORIGINAL Ibanez or DiMarzio spare parts, except the body and the electronic's back plate.

Price: 550€ + Shipping (No Case).

Check out some pics here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/ibanezf...EZ540PIICUSTOM

BARGAIN OPPORTUNITY: Temporarily, I will sell these two axes together for 1.200€ + Shipping, to pay another guitar I just found. I will cancel this offer if that guitar sales before I can buy it. In that case, I will separately sell the guitars for the prices mentioned for each one of them.

I could consider trades, exclusively for this:

- IBANEZ UV 90s "Green Dot".
- ORIGINAL FENDER STRATOCASTER Yngwie Malmsteen Signature.
- ORIGINAL FENDER STRATOCASTER with Original Floyd Rose and bridge humbucker.

Thanks a lot in anticipation guys !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-27-2012, 04:31 AM Thread Starter

Reviews: 18
Re: FS: 2 IBANEZ 540PII GUITARS - TEMPORARILY: THE 2 AXES FOR 1.200 € !!!!

BOTH TRADED !!!!! Thanks...
Closed Thread

Tags
540 pii , alex skolnick

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode