FS: 2004 Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus guitar - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-16-2011, 12:27 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up FS: 2004 Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus guitar

I’m the second owner of this beautiful Gibson Les Paul Studio that was purchased from a local music store by the guy before me. I toyed around with it for a year or so, but soon realized that trying to play right handed just wasn’t the ideal for me… since I am naturally left handed -- So it’s time to sell this baby to someone who can love it as much as I do. I plan on putting the proceeds towards a new left handed Fender Deluxe Stratocaster with a maple neck that I've been wanting for a while now. That should ease the separation anxiety a little...

Since I’m just a part-time hobbyist, the guitar shows no real signs of wear. You will find light scratches here and there, some discoloration on the gold hardware (bridge), along with some slight buckle rash from the guy who owned it before me, but overall, the guitar is in excellent condition. If there are any nicks in the finish, I haven't noticed them. Ever the careful one with anything I own, I always put the guitar back inside its case whenever I was done fooling around with it.

Along with the case, the guitar comes with the uninstalled pickguard, and the paperwork that he gave to me when I bought the guitar off of him. I contacted Gibson (via email) just to make sure everything was OK before going through with it, and they told me the guitar is a Desert Burst model made around 2004, just as he told me.

I believe this year of LP Studio is "weight relieved," as opposed to "chambered" like newer ones are. Not that it really makes much of a difference in my opinion but I thought I'd let you know.

The guitar has been gone over with Gibson polish, is all packed up with extra care and TLC, and is read to go. I only ship within the continental U.S.

$1,000 plus shipping

Contact me for pictures
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 06:10 PM Thread Starter

Re: FS: 2004 Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus guitar

Still for sale. Make an offer.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 10:10 PM Thread Starter

It's a long shot, but if anyone has a left handed American Deluxe Strat that they'd like to part with for this, I'm game. I'll add some extra cash if need be, but it has to be mint/near mint like this is.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-20-2011, 11:55 PM Thread Starter

Price drop to $900 + shipping. Only ship within the Continental United States.

Can't post pics or links yet, but will share them upon request.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-22-2011, 12:19 PM Thread Starter

$900 shipped and paypal'd. Continental United States only.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-25-2011, 03:42 PM Thread Starter

Sold! Thanks to everyone, for your interest.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-25-2011, 03:43 PM Thread Starter

closed
Closed Thread

Tags
desert burst , gibson , les paul studio plus

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode