FS: 2006 Fender Jeff Beck Strat - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-01-2009, 03:45 PM Thread Starter

FS: 2006 Fender Jeff Beck Strat

Here is a 2006 Fender Jeff Beck strat, Olympic White, in excellent condition. This is the model with the Hot Noiseless pickups, LSR nut, locking tuners and the Beck neck profile. You can find the full specs on Fender's website, of course.

Comes with original tweed case and all accessories (manuals, tools, strap, cable etc) most of which has never been used. Hang tags and pickguard sticker included as well. NOTE: this guitar is Schaller strap lock ready, but doesn't include the strap locks.

Guitar has not been gigged- itís been a (non-smoking) house guitar only. The case still has the protective plastic on the latches- very clean!

It has only the smallest signs or wear. Namely, some swirling on the pickguard, but you have to turn it in the light to see it. No chips or cracks, no finish wear on front or back, and frets are in great shape. Again, youíd really have to search for some issues!

My digital camera just broke (of course) so I shot a quick video of the guitar and case (complete with baseball postgame talk in the background). Found here:
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/f...4_23_15_48.flv

Looking for $1100 shipped and paypalíd in the lower 48. Guitar will be shipped in Fender shipping carton as well, if that matters to you. Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me any questions!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-03-2009, 01:42 AM Thread Starter

Re: FS: 2006 Fender Jeff Beck Strat

Price drop- $1000 shipped. That puts it right in the "I can sell it for at least that on the 'Bay" price range for anyone who wants to take a chance!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-03-2009, 08:46 PM

Would you be interested in working out a deal for this guitar?
http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f28/fo...hop-91657.html
As in, your guitar + $ or something else for mine?
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-03-2009, 09:29 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
Would you be interested in working out a deal for this guitar?
http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f28/fo...hop-91657.html
As in, your guitar + $ or something else for mine?
Sorry, but I need to money to pay for another guitar- Love that Schecter though!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-03-2009, 11:04 PM

Awesome man. Good luck with the sale...I'd buy it if I could sell my Schecter!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 06:44 PM Thread Starter

going to auction
Closed Thread

Tags
fender , jeff beck , strat , stratocaster

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode