FS: (again) Lefty Warmoth Strat with Wilkinson-Gotoh VS100 tremolo - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-17-2007, 06:50 AM Thread Starter

FS: (again) Lefty Warmoth Strat with Wilkinson-Gotoh VS100 tremolo

OK, I'm trying to sell my lefty Warmoth strat again which I bought back in July last year from a guy in Canada on E-Bay. My reason for selling it is simple, I have another custom Charvel strat incoming and I spend way too much cash on a new neck for my UV77MC replace so I have to balance what I spend out. The guitar has an alder body with a beautiful quilted maple top and tortoise pickguard and backplate (backplate was missing when I bought). The color is tobacco burst. Maple neck with 22 frets and an ebony fretboard and with abalone dot inlays and matching headstock with a quilted top. The neck has a boat profile so it is quite fat (not thin as Ibanez necks). The pickups (white) are Seymour Duncan mini humbuckers (bridge and middle) and a Fender Highway One single coil (neck). The tremolo is a lefty Wilkinson-Gotoh VS100 tremolo in gold with locking studs which I had installed by a local tech. The guitar originally had a VS100 trem but with two simple stud screws. The old tremolo unit is included it works fine, so the buyer will have some extra parts if needed. Has gold Schaller locking tuners. All in all it is a fantastic guitar (both in looks and sound) and stays very well in tune, i.e. it can handle some tremolo abuse. A new gigbag and fender are included also.

Located : I'm located in Odense, Denmark.

Price : Looking for 500 USD + shipping.

Shipping : Will ship anywhere in the world.

Payment : Paypal.

Finally some pics

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/7073/pict0531sn4.jpg

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2459/pict0532uj7.jpg

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3426/pict0533du0.jpg

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/7003/pict0534vr1.jpg

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/8625/pict0535lm3.jpg

Regards

André

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 04:51 AM Thread Starter

Re: FS: (again) Lefty Warmoth Strat with Wilkinson-Gotoh VS100 tremolo

Still available.

Regards

André

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-21-2008, 10:38 AM Thread Starter

Re: FS: (again) Lefty Warmoth Strat with Wilkinson-Gotoh VS100 tremolo

This is still up for grabs. i know someone e-mailed me about a few months ago but I never answered the mail (to busy finding a job, sorry). PM or mail if anybody is interested.

Regards

André

Tags
abalone dot inlays , alder body , dot inlay , dot inlays , ebony fretboard , ibanez neck , ibanez necks , locking stud , locking studs , locking tuners , maple neck , quilted maple , schaller locking , schaller locking tuners , seymour duncan , warmoth strat

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode