FS:All my Gear Has to Go!!! Rare S540, MIJ RG7620, Rare Ampeg Full Stack, etc!!! - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-06-2011, 02:15 AM Thread Starter

Exclamation FS:All my Gear Has to Go!!! Rare S540, MIJ RG7620, Rare Ampeg Full Stack, etc!!!

Hey guys, due to some unforeseen health issues it looks like I will be hanging up my guitar playing for a while so I am trying to find a few of my axes a good home!

I have a rare 1990 Ibanez S540 with maple fretboard, Lo-Pro Edge tremolo in excellent condition, Seymour Duncan pickups and hardshell case. This guitar is in EXCELLENT condition. I'm asking $750 OBO

I also have a 1999 MIJ RG7620BK, black hardware, Lo-Pro Edge 7 all original in near flawless condition with original hardshell case. I'm asking $550 OBO(My camera just **** the bed so I will try to have pics up very soon for this guitar! )

I have a rare Ampeg Reveberocket Full Stack complete with both 4X12 cabinets and the R50H head which came as a 50w but has been re-biased to 100w with a pair of KT-88s, blue tolex is in great condition and amp is loud as **** with some of the creamiest reverb I've ever heard. Make me an offer!

I am also getting rid of my Boss GT-10 in good condition, no box or CD but I do have the manual, I'm asking $200 plus shipping. And last but not least I have my Boss-DR880 drum machine in excellent condition, no box or CD but I do have the manual, $300 plus shipping.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Buffalo,NY. Will ship to anywhere depending on price and method of payment/shipping, required. Obviously if you're not close enough to come pick em' up(which would be ideal) the shipping of the amp might be pricey but I am totally willing to ship if you are willing to spend the dough!

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM's

References (eBay or other forum userid): Ebay user ID ryuaku00, Pailien on Sevenstring.org

Any other questions feel free to PM me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-06-2011, 09:13 AM

Re: FS:All my Gear Has to Go!!! Rare S540, MIJ RG7620, Rare Ampeg Full Stack, etc!!!

Could you be a little more clear to what has been done to the amp? How do you bias an amp and get 100% more wattage out of it? Has the iron been beefed up to handle it? Pics or receipts detailing the work? Or could I contact your tech?
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-06-2011, 10:19 AM

Re: FS:All my Gear Has to Go!!! Rare S540, MIJ RG7620, Rare Ampeg Full Stack, etc!!!

Can you send me pics of the 540. My email is: [email protected]
post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-06-2011, 10:28 AM

PM for you on the Boss GT-10.
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-10-2011, 01:15 AM Thread Starter

Boss GT-10 on hold pending payment.
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-10-2011, 01:29 PM

Are you going to answer my question about the Ampeg? Or do you not want to sell it? Or do you not have an answer for me, either way a reply would be respectful.
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-10-2011, 06:39 PM Thread Starter

What the hell are you talking about?! I sent you a detailed PM almost immediately after you posted the question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musikron View Post
Are you going to answer my question about the Ampeg? Or do you not want to sell it? Or do you not have an answer for me, either way a reply would be respectful.
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-16-2011, 05:48 PM

Received the GT-10 today. Thanks.
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-17-2011, 10:37 AM

Nope, you must have sent a PM to someone else, nothing for me.
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-17-2011, 12:12 PM

Where are the pics?
I am interested.
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-19-2011, 02:08 AM Thread Starter

I THINK FOR THIS WEEK ONLY I WILL OFFER BOTH GUITARS AND THE AMPEG REVERBEROCKET FULL STACK FOR $2000 plus shipping!! I would even do a deal on the shipping(and no this does not mean I will ship for free so don't ask but I would ship all these items to anywhere in the continental US for about $200-$250 which is considerably less than it would be normally.)
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-19-2011, 12:44 PM

What did you do to the Ampeg? Can you please answer me, you never sent a PM and I am losing interest as you made a VERY suspicious claim and have ignored all inquiries as to just how you doubled the wattage without more transformers and tubes.
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-19-2011, 02:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by musikron View Post
What did you do to the Ampeg? Can you please answer me, you never sent a PM and I am losing interest as you made a VERY suspicious claim and have ignored all inquiries as to just how you doubled the wattage without more transformers and tubes.
Kinda pissin' me off with the smarmy bit buddy, I have %100 positive transaction record on both iTrader and Ebay and you appear to have 0 so which one of us is making suspicious claims? Mine have been backed up and publicly documented through my transactions. So if you're interested cool, if not, just can the comments and keep it movin'.

However, for the sake of argument, I never said anything about not changing the transformer, there is a 100w transformer installed, larger filter tubes and the resistance and the bias have been adjusted accordingly to allow the pair of KT-88s to run at the full 100w....not really rocket science guy.
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-19-2011, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaiLien View Post
Kinda pissin' me off with the smarmy bit buddy, I have %100 positive transaction record on both iTrader and Ebay and you appear to have 0 so which one of us is making suspicious claims? Mine have been backed up and publicly documented through my transactions. So if you're interested cool, if not, just can the comments and keep it movin'.

However, for the sake of argument, I never said anything about not changing the transformer, there is a 100w transformer installed, larger filter tubes and the resistance and the bias have been adjusted accordingly to allow the pair of KT-88s to run at the full 100w....not really rocket science guy.
Ok screw doing business with you then. I asked what you did to the amp, you didn't respond, then got your panties all in a bunch. Good luck and I mean that.
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-19-2011, 02:50 PM Thread Starter

It's not what you asked, it's how you asked it. Nobody else on this entire forum has any problem emailing me or getting emails in return. I have answered everyone's questions and sent everyone who asked both info and pictures if the requested sooooo yeah, kinda funny that you're the only one who didn't seem to get his email when everyone else with similar questions did and you are the only one who was snotty even when posting that he supposedly didn't get said email response which, yet again, everyone else did.....These are facts.

Tags
ampeg , boss , gear amps guitars , rg7620 , s540

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode