FS: Artwood 150 CE LG, pick up in NL prefered - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-17-2011, 08:23 AM Thread Starter

Exclamation FS: Artwood 150 CE LG, pick up in NL prefered

Hi,
Before this goes on eBay (or the Dutch Marktplaats), I thought I'd offer it here to all the Ibby fans for about a week or so.

Some time ago I bought this very nice guitar as a replacement for one of my Taka's, which in turn I decided to keep.

There is very few info on these guitars on the web, but according to the 1998 Ibanez brochure that came with it, it must be about 13, 15 years old now.
My luthier thinks it was built in the Cort plants, based on the stamped info like serial and model info on the inside.

It is in MINT condition with electronics that work and sound great!

Specs:
AW150CELG
acoustic / electric with Fishman Sonicore pickup and AEQ 40
solid cedar top with scalloped bracing (low gloss finish)
mahogany back and sides
abalone dot inlay

cutaway

To be honest, two minor things;
- the only thing I would change on this guitar if it doesn't get sold is having somewhat better tuners installed (like the Grovers on the almost same 300CE series) - an easy job that has not been done yet so the guitar is still in all original shape.
- it could do with a fretboard cleaning, but that's it, this guitar has obviously not been played much.

Now, because of the costs and risk involved I'd rather not sell this guitar if I'm going to have to ship/send it, so I prefer pick up at my place.
It therefor helps if you live in the Netherlands, or Germany (OB area).
But if really desired, it can be shipped in a Justin Case.

I had some real nice pictures taken so please contact me if you're interested in this very fine acoustic guitar!
I'm not (yet) allowed by this board to state an email address but it's in the contact information.

Kind Regards,
Ollie Oldenburg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
artwood 150 ce , cutaway , fishman

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode