FS: Audio Centron Equinox Rack Mixer - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-19-2005, 03:46 PM Thread Starter

Talking FS: Audio Centron Equinox Rack Mixer

Item for sale: 8-channel Rack Mixer

Description & Condition: This is your typical rack mixer. It is in excellent condition and works great. I will have detailed pictures up in a day or so. This takes up 3 rack spaces (I will check again to be sure), has 8 channels with low and high eq. They cut corners to be able to fit it into a rack, but it works great for DJing or just for a band taking their sound on the road with them. Email me for questions and I will answer the best I can.

Asking Price: $100 o.bo.

My Location: Olympia, WA

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Buyer pays actual shipping costs.

Other Information: I used to be crossjem here on Jemsite, but changed to comcast for my email and couldn't use Jemsite anymore. I got a Yahoo email address now, but couldn't figure out how to transfer that to "crossjem" so here I am. Anyway, the point is that I've been a member for a while and have good references.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-19-2005, 05:04 PM

Re: FS: Audio Centron Equinox Rack Mixer

id like to see pics of that im interested as i am in all good deals, so post them
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-19-2005, 08:32 PM Thread Starter

Okay, Shred. No problem. I think this is a good deal, but that is just me. I will setup pictures tonight. I think they speak for themselves. Great little mixer, but definitely not a Mackie. Simple, yet effective.

-Jason
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-19-2005, 10:47 PM

I'm more than happy to vouch for Jason if that matters to anyone, he's absolutely a stand up guy and no one should have any worries about dealing with him. Nice to see you posting again Jason.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 03:50 AM Thread Starter
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-17-2005, 03:24 AM Thread Starter

Cool Re: FS: Audio Centron Equinox Rack Mixer

Okay. New deal. How about the mixer plus a new CD?!?! I will throw in a new copy of The Rikk Beatty Band's "Infinity Within" CD. Relevance? This mixer used to be in Rikk's rack when his band would play. This was actually before I joined the band. When I joined the band, I bought the Audio Centron mixer and Rikk bought this enormous 32X8 Behringer mixer for the band to use. Then, years later, I bought the Behringer from him and am selling the Audio Centron!! Here's your chance to own a piece of music history from a rising star: Rikk Beatty. Granted, its a small, relatively meaningless and cheap piece of music history, but if you dig Rikk (as I know a bunch of you do) then it should be cool. Just think, Rikk Beatty played through this very mixer...........

Anyway, the mixer plus the CD and I'll pay for shipping (ground)--all for $100. Send me an email at [email protected].

-Jason
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 04:01 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Re: FS: Audio Centron Equinox Rack Mixer

bumpasaurus rex....

$75 cash plus shipping and the mixer is yours.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 12:25 AM Thread Starter

Red face Re: FS: Audio Centron Equinox Rack Mixer

$50 shipped....
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 12:26 AM Thread Starter

Crap! I tried to edit but I guess there is no edit function. I meant to say $50 plus shipping. Sorry!

Tags
rack space , rikk beatty

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode