Hey guys, I'm selling my RG7620, which I refinished a light blue earlier this year. I bought it half way through last year and it came with the finish sanded off, missing 2 neck screws and the locking nut has some rusting.
Installed is a bare knuckle aftermath in the bridge (Retails at $150) and the stock neck pickup. Which was wired in backwards (sigh)
The guitar plays perfectly and sounds great, it just has its run of aesthetic issues.
I want to say this is 100% a project guitar as is, i'll document all issues below
Images are doctored just to make it look better for a website I made for uni.
Actual guitar is poorly cleared, and if you're even partly anal about finishes this WILL need a refinish. Residue tends to build up above the tremelo thanks to the sticky clear.
- The neck is fine, I have re-tung oiled it using a butcher block tung and is incredibly smooth.
- Truss Rod cavity has some paint in it, and on the truss rod itself, but is still functional.
- Locking nut has some paint and small rusting.
- Missing a tone knob
- Missing Tremelo cavity cover
- Missing jack cavity cover
- Missing 2 neck screws (Neck still stays in pocket fine with set action)
- Small wood chip on the top horn underneath the strap screw
Anyways I'm looking for $450 + Shipping, hoping to keep this one in Australia to give those guys a good deal on a cheap beat up 7620.
Thanks guys, if you need any exact pics send me a pm if I haven't put some up by then. (Its currently storming)