Ibanez JEM Forum banner

FS/ Beautiful Snow White RG570 w/Dimarzio's!

Tags
paf joe
1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Team J Crafter 
#1 ·
For sale I have a Beautiful Snow White Ibanez RG570 loaded with Dimarzio's (DP153 in the Bridge, DP213 PAF Joe in neck). The guitar is in very good condition for for its age. Older style neck joint, not the AANJ (always liked the original better). Few minor dinks, nothing major, OH!, and the best part.........NO Fretwear!!! Just as all the RG's Ive owned, this one is no different, you can set the action so low you can blow on the strings too play chords...lol. Gotta love those RG necks. This is one of the nicer RG's Ive owned. When I got this one and replaced the pickups ($200 upgrade) I sold a few Jems I had. Couldn't see no reason keepin' 'em cus simply put the RG played and sounded better. I dont see many Snow White ones, lots of assorted colors but not many all white. This RG kicks some serious ass! Anyways asking $450 shipped which with the upgraded Dimarzio's and the condition of the frets (no wear) and just all around condition and vibe this is a very fair price. Any questions feel free to ask. My email address is stevebisceglia@yahoo.com and here are some pics http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j121/sitamoia50/[url]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.