Ibanez JEM Forum banner
2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Armando Cordero 
#1 ·
Hello Guys looking to get rid of a Black Dean Evo Noir very cheap. I have been so busy with work as of late that I just do not have the time to play it anymore or should I say just play it at all. It has been sitting in a gig bag for 4 months now. I want to sell the guitar to purchase a new HP IPAQ rx4240 PDA for work. So I will be offering the guitar at almost nothing just to get it out the door.

Dean Black Evo Noir guitar
22 rosewood frets, mahogany body in new condition.
Grover tuners (black) and Dean logo on headstock in a nice pearl inlay.
3 way toggle switch- 1 volume 1 tone.
Dimarzio Norton (bridge) Dimarzio Air Norton (neck)
* All frets have been dressed and crowned for super low action.
* string gauge 10-46. ( will throw in fender gig bag with sale)

Condition of guitar is mint condition but labeled as used regardless. Light scuffs from the gig bag..but minimal to say the least. No dings, scratches or wear at all.

Asking price $300.00 plus $30.00 shipping with insurance UPS. I think the price is fair plus it's like getting the pickups for free! Will accept Money orders, certified checks and possibly pay-pal.

Would be interested in possible trade for a mint to new condition HP IPAQ PDA
with all accessories, with bluetooth and wi-fi. Models of interest will be HP 2420, 2495. All interested parties can e-mail me personally at byfaithiamsaved@excite.com .

p.s just got a new laptop too and pictures have not be loaded onto the unit yet. But visit www.deanguitars.com for further info.

Thank you
Armando Cordero

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.